Options

4 years...howling commando?? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    edited December 2018
    yeah another howling commando... we are twice the commando!! one question did it over write the existing howling commando? Also where can we see when our account was setup?
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    What is the cut off for Ancient One?
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    That’s my question also...they don’t really elaborate on that
    What is the cut off for Ancient One?

• Options
    Deejay16Deejay16 Posts: 10
    I also received the Howling Commando title again this year. Same as last year.
  • Options
    I also got the repeat title. oaezfjwr95ka.png
    bc9le3nmq7vd.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I got a repeat of the Howling Commando as well... big let down
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah I got a repeat Title too, on both accounts...
  • Options
    Smokinace17Smokinace17 Posts: 5
    Same happened too me I guess a majority of players are in the same boat glad I'm not alone at least lol jus hope I get the ancient one soon
  • Options
    MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    Throw me into the group that received the wrong title. Should have gotten ancient one
  • Options
    Batman_6809Batman_6809 Posts: 9
    For anyone wanting to know how long they have been playing make sure game center is active and then open up the mcoc app and go to settings>achievements>then look at something like when you accomplished finding your first two star. I’ve been playing since dec 16 2014 but I got howling commando again this year also.
  • Options
    Game Center is no longer a standalone app in iPhone. I know it is in settings, I am using iPhone XS Max.
    For anyone wanting to know how long they have been playing make sure game center is active and then open up the mcoc app and go to settings>achievements>then look at something like when you accomplished finding your first two star. I’ve been playing since dec 16 2014 but I got howling commando again this year also.
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    Same here I never change my name nor do I have a duplicate account how do i get this address
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Received howling commando for the second time. Been from from beta version till now. Kabam needs to fix this.
  • Options
    I also got the howling commando last year & again this year, I've been playing since it first came out
  • Options
    SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 20
    What is the cutoff date supposed to be? Whole month of December? I think I’m like dec 28th 2014
  • Options
    MacomberingMacombering Posts: 6
    edited December 2018
    The response was that the cutoff is Dec. 11th 10am (2014). I assume they were more generous on the requirements last year. I missed the cutoff for Ancient One by less than 24 hours this year.

I wore the Howling Commando title all of last year, this year I will keep the title blank. I guess I didn’t earn it but I still feel disappointed.
  • Options
    So when should be the very first day of mcoc?ive been playing this game from december 2014. I also got the howling commando.

ign: Dłor
  • Options
    Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    I too got the “Howling Commado” title instead of the “ancient one”title. I have reported to Kabam about the error & got a ticket .

I am pretty sure I got the game on the early release, the days when they had iron fist with white gloves like that of Punisher, no alliances, no awakenings or signature abilities, or limit on inventory.
    Yes, that’s how long I’ve been playing this game.
  • Options
    What is the cutoff of ancient one title?
  • Options
    My original name was Javier-Antonyo instead of what it is now. Does that make a difference?
  • Options
    Goddess_1Goddess_1 Posts: 1
    I got the same title as last year, too... Seasoned Summoner last year, & now another Seasoned Summoner?? 38pnhme0at90.png
    uauha3g4igaq.png
  • Options
    SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    edited December 2018
    Another way to check and see when you got the game (iPhone) is to look at your purchase history in the App Store. It shows when you downloaded the game.

Of course if you didn’t log in after you downloaded it, then your dates might be skewed. I downloaded 15 December 2014, ranked up my first champ 17 December 2014.

I also received a dupe Howling Commando title this year. But hey, the FF content will keep me here for another. Good move guys.
  • Options
    Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    Me too. I got the same title this year again.
  • Options
    Thanks Mike!

I know I was really mad before I found this thread (upset I couldn’t fill out a support ticket as well). I trust you guys will take care of it. I might not be the best, but I have been here since the beginning like so many others on this thread.

Looking forward to it.

• Options
    ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    I’m pretty upset. I’m disappointed.

Happy 4th Anniversary to me. Here’s the same title as last year. Great job rewarding the people that have stuck around through thick and thin.

Been here since December 2014. Maybe it’s time to finally hang it up after this disrespect.

I’ve seen a total of 10 people with “ancient one” in the legends tabs. I bet there is 100 people tops game wide. Only 2 in my alliance. And we created this alliance January of 2015.

You really mucked this one up for the people that have been here for 4 years.
  • Options
    I downloaded the game the same day, not sure of the time though ncx30r61x70v.jpeg
    The response was that the cutoff is Dec. 11th 10am (2014). I assume they were more generous on the requirements last year. I missed the cutoff for Ancient One by less than 24 hours this year.

I wore the Howling Commando title all of last year, this year I will keep the title blank. I guess I didn’t earn it but I still feel disappointed.

This discussion has been closed.