**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost node 43 aw

In the character info it specifically says phasng removes ALL damage over time effects ad converts them to fury. Just fought node 43 in aw. Degen and increased damage. Degeneration stayed on entire fight. Gained fury but never lost degen. Can anyone or moderators please explain why this is or if its just a bug

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Her abilities say each Damage Over Time Debuff. It's been a while since I paid attention to the Flare node, but I'm assuming it's a passive degen. The word debuff vs effect in her description makes the difference.
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    Bleed and poison nodes dont act this way though. Which is what has me most confused.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Degen is passive. You can not remove it. Bleed and poison on the other hand are active debuffs.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    White circle around red icon: debuff

Red icon without a white circle: not a debuff
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Wodiman wrote: »
    In the character info it specifically says phasng removes ALL damage over time effects ad converts them to fury. Just fought node 43 in aw. Degen and increased damage. Degeneration stayed on entire fight. Gained fury but never lost degen. Can anyone or moderators please explain why this is or if its just a bug

Actually her info says-- • While Phasing, incoming attacks have a 100% chance to Miss and each Damage Over Time Debuff on Ghost converts to a Fury Passive increasing Attack Rating by 1294 for 5 seconds.

You have got to learn the difference from a passive effect and an active debuff.