**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Signing out of my kabam account

Every time I log on it sighns me out of my kabam account and goes to another account. I believe this may be because of the map 7 Beta testing and it's a bug! I hate it! Makes me log into my kabam account every time I get on the game

Comments

• D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    anything on this?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Aren’t...you..supposed to be...logged...into your...Kabam...account...when you are...playing the game?
    Every time I exit the game it logs me out and I have to sign back in
  • Sorry to hear about that, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • Would you be able to let us know what the name of your account is? You can send us a private message if you'd prefer.
    DS BangBang @""Kabam Zibiit"
    Anything on this?
    Seems to be fixed! Thank you!
  • Glad to hear it! If it comes back up, feel free to let us know.
    Will do!
    @Kabam Zibiit this issue is back
    And it won't let me sign into the beta
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I have this same issue and it started today
    So I just don't get to do the Map 7 Beta now because of some bug you guys made? This is so extremely UNFAIR
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Would you be able to let us know what the name of your account is? You can send us a private message if you'd prefer.

I can't stay in my 2nd account either. I don't log out, just close the game. I log back in and it takes me to my main account (associated with google play). It's annoying as hell as I have two devices I use, and I have to take the time to log into my main account, log out, log in to my 2nd account then log in to the first in the other account. It's annoying and time consuming. It didn't used to be this way. Last two updates have really screwed with logging in and out. Why doesn't it stay on the account you were in last? At least the one that's not associated with Google play. It always logs into that one. Doesn't make sense.
  • ZacPattyZacPatty Posts: 1
    D_S_ said:

Every time I log on it sighns me out of my kabam account and goes to another account. I believe this may be because of the map 7 Beta testing and it's a bug! I hate it! Makes me log into my kabam account every time I get on the game

This happens to me as well. Can someone please help and fix it
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Well mine is actually different, most times the game logs Me into a brand new account I didn't ask for or want anything with, I have to close and open it again to get logged into main
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

For help with your account, please reach out to our support team by going to the gear icon in game and choosing the "Support" link.
This discussion has been closed.