**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus taking bleed/coldsnap damage damage while he has glaive charges [Merged Threads]

BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Took my Corvus into node 41 in tier 4 war. Enhanced bleed/bloodletting. I knew it was a duped MS so I used Corvus to heal him a little, but immediately I started taking bleed damage after hitting her, despite not having been knocked down and still having glaive charges. It was about 111 damage per tick. I’ve noticed others having issues with champion immunities post 21.1 update.

Edit:
iPhone 8
iOS 12.0
v21.1
WiFi only
Just war?
Corvus vs MS
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    Talking coldsnap damage aswell
  • Thanks for the info, we'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Deep wounds damage? Or was it the actual bleed effect?
    Doesnt matter which one its is as long as he has charges
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Not true. Deep wounds isnt bleed damage as its direct damage. CG is immune to bleed when he has charges but direct damage is different.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Not true. Deep wounds isnt bleed damage as its direct damage. CG is immune to bleed when he has charges but direct damage is different.
    Not ture either. Corvus is immune to the DoT effects from bleed debuffs, there is no bleed immunity.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Corvus may not take DoT damage from the bleeds inflicted while he has glaive charges, but i guess its possible for the deep wounds mastery, which inflicts direct damage whenever a bleed is inflicted while the morningstar has more health points, todo damage to corvus. Though i never really took notice.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit I dueled a MS twice and was able to replicate it, and made sure they are distinctly different fights. I also dueled and iceman three times and never had coldsnap do damage, I let him hit me with an sp1 and it still behaved as it should. Two MS duels below.

https://youtu.be/Os10JSalt80

https://youtu.be/-9vxqrwSICM
    Yes only if morningstarhas more health ... but if ahe hasnt she doesnt take 1pct of your health... i got dw on 5 and know how it works... this is different because while i habe charges bleed tucks down normally from ms
    edited December 2018
    Deep wounds does 1% damage when maxed out, it’s not bleed damage, it’s direct damage, this is not a bug, this is how deep wounds works. Under the caviat that the opponent has more health than you, hence why it happens only at the beginning of the fight
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Not ture either. Corvus is immune to the DoT effects from bleed debuffs, there is no bleed immunity.

Ok yes that is correct. I shouldn't have said immune but hes not immune to deep wounds.
    @XxOriginalxX I forget that part of Deep Wounds. Interesting. It wasn’t consequential in war anyway, the fight was over so quickly it was impossible to notice the damage stopped. A very Corvus specific oddity. I don’t know if any other champion this would apply to.
    @XxOriginalxX I forget that part of Deep Wounds. Interesting. It wasn’t consequential in war anyway, the fight was over so quickly it was impossible to notice the damage stopped. A very Corvus specific oddity. I don’t know if any other champion this would apply to.

Ægon, he immediately shrugs off bleeds above 200 hits, but he’d still take the damage of deep wounds. But Corvus actually benefits from taking the bleed effect with willpower, so arguably it’s better than full bleed immunity
    *shrug* I don’t have him yet, and don’t have the desire to read his encyclopedia sized description. But yes, that’s exactly why I used him for that fight. I guess I must not have noticed in the past. She’s like free health potions for Corvus.
    Deep wounds does 1% damage when maxed out, it’s not bleed damage, it’s direct damage, this is not a bug, this is how deep wounds works. Under the caviat that the opponent has more health than you, hence why it happens only at the beginning of the fight

Well dw does at r5 1 pct direct damage to tje opponent if he has less health as the one applying the bleed it doesnt do it just at start of fight it doest it every time bleed is applied if the said has less health and it only does as i mentioned once an applied bleed , it doesnt tick down with same bleed asin lets say ms case where if she is duped and u hit her u get bleed on you. If u get hit by blade or someone else with bleed the glaive immunity is removed and so are all dot so u can actually bleed from those as u also cannot bleed from bleed nodes if cg has charges but after recent update you do from nodes... bleeds from blade are removed as they should, coldsnap from iceman does damage although it shouldnt and ms bleed does damage although it shouldnt
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Hi guys i was in act 5 chapter 4.3, with Hella boss, there was and iceman on right hand side i think and my corvus (r4 lvl 25) wasn't immune to coldsnap... Not sure what's happening there but i heard from alliance mate also that he had problems with coldsnap too.. i did play one duel after that and corvus was fine.. (vs 5/65 iceman)i'm not sure what went wrong in that chapter, but i wasn't recive any hit at all that was at start of fight... Does someone else had same problem with corvus vs Iceman?
    So if you guys could investigate that problem, that would be fantastic... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious thanks in advance, take care.
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    edited December 2018
    rwq25blv8gvp.png
    Corvus should be immune to coldsnap as long as glave is up. But he isn't. My alliance mate also had same problem but not with the same iceman, i had this vs act 5.4.3 iceman on right hand side in that quest. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
    078mj7utsjj5.png
    if2mqfzxabv8.png
  • Mi_WarriorMi_Warrior Posts: 63
    Using Android 7.0. bleed and cold snap while Glaive charge on !!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I just fought an iceman in arena and wasn't taking damage. Galaxy s7
    And others in my ally tested it and weren't taking bleed or cold snap damage, so if this is a thing it definitely isn't universal.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Me too, doing champ clash. Coldsnap did damage to corvus while glaive charge active
  • Genghis_SlimGenghis_Slim Posts: 44
    iPhone 7, iOS 12.1.1
    Champ Clash
    Act 5 Caltrops node
    AW
    A few other fights as well
    Proxima and Thor Rags synergy (not every time)
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Samsung galaxy s9+
    In EQ act 4 ( taskmaster) and also in AW, Corvus took both bleed and cold snap damage.

I also gained nothing from willpower (no health gain from willpower), in the eq this was on the biohazard nodes. I specifically used corvus to not take the blood damage .. but took it anyways and was dead in a few fights.
  • Mi_WarriorMi_Warrior Posts: 63
    I had went through " the champions clash" with corvus and knew that 2/6 fight against iceman corvus was immune. And in rest 4 he was getting cold snap damage. Definitely It's a bug !! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra
  • Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that we're still looking into this and will keep passing along any the information that anyone shares here regarding their experience with this issue.
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Just fought void with Corvus on bleed node in AW and I can confirm that he is taking bleed damage still while his glance charges are up.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Johnyzero wrote: »
    Just fought void with Corvus on bleed node in AW and I can confirm that he is taking bleed damage still while his glance charges are up.

Are you sure that's the bleed damage and not void dealing damage because you have a debuff on you?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Using Corvus and just took bleed damage from X-23 in UC. Is there something I'm missing regarding a node or direct damage or something? CG still had 18 charges left.