**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5 5*

Next R5 5* 71 votes

Hyperion
47%
JRock808zuffySIlverProfessorLe_Marv_8cAncAmOWhiteManAlCapone2727Darkrider05JohnyzeroAnonymous346Ricardo60289Sixshot1HendrossCrimsontide1616Thecrusher_9756JustusCastrumPizzabeatJayProngsSoulBreaker1229ForumName123 34 votes
Cap IW
52%
Vdh2008Kenny292LeNoirFaineantCarnage313buffajrHeheheh7777Jaguaraci_SilvaTeddersFoxhero007nameplasGNASTYJim0172abhi7215ShaheerFIazDuke_SilvermozzysbdjdkNamelezPaytoPlayB_Dizzle_01 37 votes

Comments

• GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Cap IW
    I would go with cap iw because of heavy sp.2 combo and his abilities/ synergies can benifit the whole team
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I couldn’t choose either because would be amazing. Keep in mind a hype could be used on defence while a cap iw though annoying with the glancing hits is not difficult at all.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    That block proficiency, sig, and synergies are incredible. Not to mention his specials do so much damage and L1 has 100% defensive ability accuracy when kinetically charged so he has a lot of utility plus damage.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Would be a good idea to include your other 5/65s for context. If you already have a maxed Corvus for example then I would be less inclined to do hype for example.
  • Manu_XManu_X Posts: 17
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Would be a good idea to include your other 5/65s for context. If you already have a maxed Corvus for example then I would be less inclined to do hype for example.
    Well - I actually don’t have other 5/65’s

But I recently got a 5* spark - and I have a tech awakening gem - so I was thinking of taking him up eventually (have 4 T5b)

I imagine if I take him up then hypo isn’t needed?

My goal in the game is to 100% variant and LoL - have done one path of LoL and completed but not explored variant
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Cap IW
    Are either of them awakened?
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Are either of them awakened?

Both!
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Manu_X wrote: »

But I recently got a 5* spark - and I have a tech awakening gem - so I was thinking of taking him up eventually (have 4 T5b)

My goal in the game is to 100% variant and LoL - have done one path of LoL and completed but not explored variant

Just out of curiosity why is stark not being considered for this rank up ? Of those 3 he would be the top of my list. All good choices btw.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion
    Allow me to share some insight with you brother- if you were deciding between Hyperion and ANY other champion I’d tell you to rank 5 Hyperion. The damage output is absolutely INSANE. I have rank 5 blade void and Hyperion , I ranked 5 them in that order. My biggest mistake was not rank 5 Hyperion first. Special 2 can hit for 75k plus. 30k combos - I promise you won’t regret a rank 5 Hyperion - he outdameges my 6 star Corvus (rank1) easily. Easy choice you have imo

Cap IW is great. Hyperion is the God among the god tiers - just a different level
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    Both excellent choices. I vote Cap but you won't be sorry either way.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Cap IW
    Cap all day every day
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

Just out of curiosity why is stark not being considered for this rank up ? Of those 3 he would be the top of my list. All good choices btw.

I second that especially if you eventually want to do 100% LOL ... hype would still be good but definately easier with sparky.

I would do spark , beardo then hype

Well I can take 2/3 up to R5 :)
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Cap IW

All 3 are definitely r5 worthy. Starky will help you the most for 100% LOL. I think Cap IW will be better to take to r5 over Hype for now for Variant. I took Cap to r5 before finishing my initial Variant clear and he was great for the final Ultron, especially since I don't even have Gulk as a 4*. In a fight where you don't want to trigger dexterity, his block proficiency is clutch for surviving the fight and doesn't otherwise trigger any active buffs.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Cap IW
    50/50 lol