**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank Venom?

I'm seriously considering taking my 5* veom to rank 3. He would be my second 5 star up there (first being blade) and my second cosmic at that rating (4* medusa is maxed). I enjoy playing with him after the buff and my only other evade counter is iceman.

Should I rank Venom? 86 votes

Yes rank him
97%
KpatrixVdh2008Jh_DezWhododo872Alex_sc11SnakeEyes69EvilEmpireMegaSkater67ChadhoganSpity68mum_m2AxeCopFirebuffajrTendersquadAjisdopeAngelLordDrake2078TaimurKhanAlex13369Ravenrob_33 84 votes
Don't rank him
2%
AleorICELAFOX 2 votes

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Yes rank him
    Yes, definitely. He will be that much more fun!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes rank him
    He is fun and they recently just buffed him so he is even better.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes rank him
    I have mine at rank 4. Use him all the time. He’s absolutely worth the rank up! Utility, damage, a little bit of regen and nullify, he’s got most everything. Go for it!
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I have mine at rank 4. Use him all the time. He’s absolutely worth the rank up! Utility, damage, a little bit of regen and nullify, he’s got most everything. Go for it!

Would you say he's a better R4 than blade? I have the trinity and my blade is unawakened but Venom is useful in so many areas im really considering him as im about to complete my 4th T2A
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    He's not just a good champ he's also fun to play. You can basically pick your buffs , he has great utility against Spiderverse and tech champs, armor break on demand and that true strike comes in handy. Probably the best all around champ. There are others who are better in specific ways but few with such a robust kit. And duping is unnecessary. Enjoy!
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Yes rank him
    Clydania wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »

Would you say he's a better R4 than blade? I have the trinity and my blade is unawakened but Venom is useful in so many areas im really considering him as im about to complete my 4th T2A

Nah, blade is much better, especially if you can use his trinity. I would say r4 blade first.
    Venom is great, but he just isnt as good as blade.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yes rank him
    I have blade and venom, both unduped, both at r4. Blade is definitely better with GR synergy, but Venom is more fun to play
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yes rank him
    If you have blade and venom you would have most of your bases covered in war. A champ is only better/worse than another if they offer an advantage over otherwise difficult content. Blade is great against mystics obviously and venom does well against IWIM, armoured champs and Spidey. Combine that with an immune champ (iceman for example) and your gonna be able to tackle just about everything in the current meta effectively.