**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beat Darkhawk

To the people who left pointers and didn’t make a gigantic fuss over a name I effed up thanks! To those offended lmao super sorry! I used Rulk after sp2 at the start it was easy after that!

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @Drew1526 glad to hear it. You see so many post from people that got wrecked and say they will sit this one out with so much time left. And it's not hard if you fight him right. Congrats.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Og thor works too tho gotta take it slow lol
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Almost soloed him with venom, was taking too much block damage so yoloed it at the end
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    medusa soloed hiiiiiiiim
  • Options
    GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    I used hype. He worked great
  • Options
    Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    I still suffer from the failure of the controls. I'm going to give up this fight. Kabam does not want to solve the problem.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I've soloed I'm 4 times already with cap iw. Just charge sp2 and ban, 69k damage.
    os7a8duvkz00.jpg

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

I just R4 him and at 10+ furies he can beat anyone. A real monster.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    @Drew1526 glad to hear it. You see so many post from people that got wrecked and say they will sit this one out with so much time left. And it's not hard if you fight him right. Congrats.

It's not the fact that we got wrecked. It's the fact the game lags at the beginning of the fight and you can't do anything but eat a combo and die.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Solo with maxed 4* OG DD at 99 sig. Kind of a long fight but easy without having to deal with invisibility.
  • Options
    PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    used 5* R5 hyp, mostly parry, heavy, L3 repeat till k.o.. His null and armor modes don't block/miss heavy hits just medium, light hits i believe.