**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Contest Story Question

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Are the GotG still trapped in the past back from their Vol0 quest?

Comments

• Just checked with the team, and they have confirmed that the Guardians are back from the past!
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    In the 3 years of my gameplay I've never read any stories damn

Always tapped on skip button and rushed to finish the content
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Read them they are cool.
  • SligSlig Posts: 346 ★★
    No, they usually aren’t.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike could you ask them another thing? Are the Collectors Daughter and Ægons beloeved the same person, because I could have sworn there was a line that implied they were but there's a recon issue going on that's confusing me so I want to know if I remembered this right or misunderstood something.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The only dialogue I’ve really read is the GPGTTM dialogue. The others I tend to skip past. But maybe they’ve gotten better from when I read them back in the day when the game first started.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I always find the story interesting it is just the filler stuff that you gotta skip through.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I try to read it but haven't much since uncollected started. Always skip and intend to read when I do master or heroic and then I don't. Some of the past dialogue has been very funny though. Morning Star was brutal when she was introduced. I felt like the writer heard some archaic English once and knew that thee and thou were involved somehow...
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    I try to read it but haven't much since uncollected started. Always skip and intend to read when I do master or heroic and then I don't. Some of the past dialogue has been very funny though. Morning Star was brutal when she was introduced. I felt like the writer heard some archaic English once and knew that thee and thou were involved somehow...

Sorta like Stan Lee writing Thor then....
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    There's a story other than swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike could you ask them another thing? Are the Collectors Daughter and Ægons beloeved the same person, because I could have sworn there was a line that implied they were but there's a recon issue going on that's confusing me so I want to know if I remembered this right or misunderstood something.

No, Carina and Clio are different people and not related at all.