**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk ridiculous overpowered,even in master

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It the Ai in Master mode ther is so defensiv make him harder to bait sp. That UC
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    The wasp bug was treated differently, is not it, Kabam?
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Im not even going to bothered to finish Uncolected 100% this month for the first time ever. Just not worth the revives. Thanks kabam for this xmas present
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    This thread is full of great tips. Let me go try them. Oh wait I can't even land 1 hit because no matter how many times I swipe back my champs eats a combo and dies. Great job Kabam
  • Isolated_Isolated_ Posts: 12
    One of the problems I’ve noticed in Master mode is that Darkhawk rushes forward relentlessly until you are cornered without unloading his SP2. Then you are pretty much toast.
    He does not do this in UC.

EXACTLY!!!
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    This thread is full of great tips. Let me go try them. Oh wait I can't even land 1 hit because no matter how many times I swipe back my champs eats a combo and dies. Great job Kabam

J ai eu le même problème, mais on m a conseillé de désactiver les tchats et de mettre pause avant que le combat démarre et j ai vu la différence
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

My first successful bait gave me some hope. Don't give up.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Can you post a video of one of your fights? I'm done with master and uncollected and didn't have a single fight in which he wouldn't throw his L2. Not bragging, just that if someone would post a video in which he holds the special maybe people could give better advice.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I didn’t notice any lag? Of course, the game force closed before I could even fight him....
  • I definitely agree with you. He’s by far the least fun boss experience in my 3 years on this game.

Least Modok was a new mechanic to have to play around, darkhawk is just constant lag issues and no fun challenge
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Master is getting harder just like uncollected, rewards stay the same, typical kabam. Always tight with rewards. They need to fix DH or improve rewards, one or the other soon. For me the lag at the start was to much on my second account. An account that normally walks through master. I had to quit it and haven't tried since as I was hoping kabam would sort this problem with lag, I guess now they won't, making them to much immoral money!!!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Why can't nebula reduce his miss chance?
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited December 2018

Can you post a video of one of your fights? I'm done with master and uncollected and didn't have a single fight in which he wouldn't throw his L2. Not bragging, just that if someone would post a video in which he holds the special maybe people could give better advice.

It's not about him not throwing his L2. I start the fight, both champs run at each other, theres a slight freeze. I attempt to swipe back I get ko'ed instantly. Rinse and repeat. I had success in one fight. I still couldn't swipe but he only hit me twice then stopped. I had no problem baiting him in that fight and it was a successful fight but he had took so much of my health I couldn't finish. All the other times he ko'ed my champs before I can even blink.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    The only problem fighting him was the lag. I thought people were kidding but they were serious. This lag is crazy.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    This is a bad update. Terrible form from Kabam in not noticing it before the update and failing to do something about it once it was. I hope this sloppy programming doesn't continue.
  • koening73koening73 Posts: 22
    Another BS quest , perfect parry getting wrecked , evade failling block screwed , done master 100% , with one shot at darkhawk , in incollected nothing works , hhis is were i stop putting money inthis game . this time is enought
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It's not about him not throwing his L2. I start the fight, both champs run at each other, theres a slight freeze. I attempt to swipe back I get ko'ed instantly. Rinse and repeat. I had success in one fight. I still couldn't swipe but he only hit me twice then stopped. I had no problem baiting him in that fight and it was a successful fight but he had took so much of my health I couldn't finish. All the other times he ko'ed my champs before I can even blink.

@Doc_Hollamon I see. Not much you can do in that case unless they come out with a fix soon. You could try pausing the fight at the start and wait a little. Some have said that worked for them. Otherwise Luke Cage, Duped Mags or Iceman maybe would survive the initial glitch.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    If your device lags then this could be an issue, but here's some gameplay and I didn't use Medusa , who's a perfect counter to DH.

It's all about keeping yourself open for just a little bit, so he throws the sp2

https://youtu.be/KZzFqylQyQ0
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    So all we need is a 6* Drax, and Master is easy. XD
    ;)
    edited December 2018
    ;)

Well, I could've done it with 5/50 Medusa but where's the fun in that.

Drax , admittedly is 6* but other than class advantage he doesn't have much going for him in this fight ie no bleeds, no power control, no auto evades.

And honestly, I'm not the crazy one to do it with a 3/30.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    The funny thing is, didn't they literally tell us with the "added difficulty" announcement, we could make them have 1000% attack, but that would not be fun. They understand that forced stuff like darkhawk and OP attack ratings, unblockable, 100% autoblock and all that BS is neither fun nor interactive. And they added the stupid lags. I gave up on this month's event quest. I don't care if all the skilled players in the world tell me to get good. You guys asympathetic aholes who can't see outside of your small world of "I can do it" or just want to boast. What is over powered is over powered. Its not unbeatable, yes. But it gives too much unnecessary stress by having the player deal with things that they just have to endure. We already have to endure so much in real life, and some of us play games to release stress and to have fun, not be obsessed and stressed over dodging every attack and being lucky enough for the AI to fire off their SP2. If the devs know we don't like it, they shouldn't do it. Be more creative than "unblockable and so much power." Hell, if a player had that, we would say its OP, No? The game has recently made less and less sens...Emma frost mind controlling robots, true strike skateboards(really? REALLY?) and I just think that at this rate.its gonna collapse on itself.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    ;)

Drax , admittedly is 6* but other than class advantage he doesn't have much going for him in this fight ie no bleeds, no power control, no auto evades.

I was just teasing you. I could see the tactic you were employing. Thanks for sharing.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited December 2018
    I dint know how im gonna do uncollected maybe some revives but on master hell no! PLZ FIX THE LAG
    gp62h530uwzf.png

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Darkhawk in máster is really harder than uncollected.

It's not impossible though, I've already fully explored both. My secret is sabretooth.
    edited December 2018
    ;)

I was just teasing you. I could see the tactic you were employing. Thanks for sharing.

Ok , well maybe that was the case but again here it goes. This time I just used a 5/50 CapIW. Really solid option and he takes very less block damage. Audio quality is not the best.

https://youtu.be/pHRfpaZf1rU
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    0323nthdrx8l.png
    Yea his hard glad to b done with him in master
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    0323nthdrx8l.png
    Yea his hard glad to b done with him in master
    I think I get it. So what you are saying is if you don't get a lag it is actually possible...