**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideally, how many Premium Hero Crystals to keep before you open it to get a bigger chance of 4*?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    More than 100 Premium Hero Crystals (If you have enough patience to hold it)
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    i always open as soon as i get them, because if the very next crystal is gonna be the one, i don't want to have a 4* sitting in inventory unopened for weeks or days, or even minutes.
    I am all about the instant gratification.

also, with regard to percentages, 1% 4* seems high in my experience. (the crystal opening videos i watch don't seem to represent 1% 4* either)
    i tracked opening 220 PHC and the overall percentages were
    • 2 star = 92.2%
    • 3 star = 5.4%
    • 4 star = 0.4%

PS: with regard to spin and let it time out, spin and click, or click the open button...INSTANT GRATIFICATION!!! i click the open button and jump straight to the disappointment.

That's usually what I do, but that wasn't the question. The odds are obviously going to be higher with more crystals, so I picked the highest option.

Right now, I'm sitting on a 5 star crystal, 2 4 star crystals, 12 Premiums, 6 Spidey crystals, 2 3 star crystals, and a butt-load of other crystals. I never do that, but I'm about to visit some of my younger extended family. They love opening crystals. I'm dying to know if I'll get someone good like Mordo or default to my bad luck and get Spidergwen, since it's not enough that I pulled her as a 4 star.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    I'm dying to know if I'll get someone good like Mordo or default to my bad luck and get Spidergwen, since it's not enough that I pulled her as a 4 star.

i guess i don't understand the question.

were you asking a trick math question? or asking about our personal experience opening crystals.

The odds are not published by kabam in any place that i have heard of.

Also, if you are dying to know, just open them. problem solved.

actually, open them, write down the results, and you will be able to get an idea of the statistics "empirically"

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I'm dying to know if I'll get someone good like Mordo or default to my bad luck and get Spidergwen, since it's not enough that I pulled her as a 4 star.

were you asking a trick math question? or asking about our personal experience opening crystals.

actually, open them, write down the results, and you will be able to get an idea of the statistics "empirically"

I wasn't asking a question, just saying I usually have bad luck.

I'm saving so my family can open them.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited July 2017
    ok, maybe i finally understand. you want your family to open crystals so they can have fun, and hope they get 4* champs

the answer is simple...save ALL of them. everyone you open reduces the chance of your family opening one.
    also, if u want to make it a game.
    • make them guess ahead of time the class it will be.
    • make them guess if it is male/female/other
    • netflix? xmen? GOTG?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    How come there's no option for "1 to an infinite number"?
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    100 Premium Hero Crystals

That's against the ToS.
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Gushazan wrote: »
    It's math. Opinions, although nice, don't matter.

if every writer thinks that way then we'd have no b
    K1lltastic wrote: »

That's against the ToS.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.
  • Options
    explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Dazzler !
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I will say a 1,000