**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I had to reset the game data in order to download the new update ... Still haven't tested
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I fought Darkhawk in Master there and it seemed a lot better for me, was still a tiny delay but was able to dodge backwards. He was still stingy with the sp2 and very defensive but beat him without using any revives.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s fixed. The only problem is the unblockable still. I keep forgetting it exists
  • SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious so, what now?

Content is still unplayable, will there be another hotfix to fix the first hotfix?

Yes. I lost 1 energy refil for test the hotfix that don't fixed nothing. This month I will forget EQ boss because it's unplayable really.

• 1- ready
    2- fight
    3- Darkhawk hit me 3 times
    4- now my champion can move
    5- the fight ends

5 champions defeated without any chance.

Definitely, this is the worst EQ all times.
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    Before hotfix

1- ready
    2- fight
    4- the fight ends

After hotfix today

1- ready
    2- fight
    4- now my champion can move
    5- the fight ends

The hotfix just delayed the Darkhawk attack moving in just 1 sec.

It should move the boss backward till my first movement or just wait using block. All EQ nodes in master and uncollected are doing it, but boss node.

Definitely, this is the worst EQ all times.

~> Raptor upgrade <~ is the problem.
    Kabam need have humidity in recognize that this feature don't run appropriately and disable it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It’s fixed. The only problem is the unblockable still. I keep forgetting it exists

What device do you got?

It is definitely not fixed here.
    Incredibly, it got fixed for me.

At least the initial lag ... But when he enters in Shield Mode for the first time during a battle, there is still some 5 seconds lag or so
  • Incredibly, it got fixed for me.

At least the initial lag ... But when he enters in Shield Mode for the first time during a battle, there is still some 5 seconds lag or so

The raptor upgrade feature is the issue.
  • Kabam won't disable the raptor upgrade feature because this issue will increase the use of resources $$$$

I will forget this EQ definitely.

Good lucky guys.
    I think his animations are still the issue for some ... Sometimes during the battle I had against him, there were no animations, and the game was fine. Then when he enters in shield mode and the blue animation starts, it lags for some seconds.
    My phone is old and some animations miss sometimes, but I guess it's good on this case
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The initial lag at the beginning of the Fight is fixed. The rest of the Fight is the same. Evade lags, half the time he won't Bait, you just get cornered and die. His movements are way too sporadic and fast. I'm about to say forget it. I can't keep using Resources over and over for one Fight. I took him down once before the Hotfix. Cost me a small fortune. It's just not worth it to have to do it 6 more times, for Master no less.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    jxc4ff5qmkh1.png
    Fixed the crashing, I was able to get past the lag by pausing it a few time at the start of the fight.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Incredibly, it got fixed for me.

Nice im going to finish up master tonight then and try uncollected again! Lol
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    After 4 tries after the update and clearing the cache, swipe back is delayed leading to a hit and reaction time for champs cannot keep up with darkhawk.

I do not have the latest android, but it's still fairly new.

I have elders bane and compketed variant once through so I am no slouch. I am not amazing but I know I don't suck at this game.

Come on kabam, enough of the #GetGood mentality when it is the programs fault more than the skill of the player.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    edited December 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »
    jxc4ff5qmkh1.png
    Fixed the crashing, I was able to get past the lag by pausing it a few time at the start of the fight.

new game mode : pause and unpause this is just laughable, wonder how much bank kabam already made with this mode n1
    EndymioN wrote: »

new game mode : pause and unpause this is just laughable, wonder how much bank kabam already made with this mode n1

Yeah, just wait until he comes to AW and AQ and arena...How many times will you pause in war on a power gain node?

This still is a mess, anything that causes the game to lag, needs to be fixed pronto, before he becomes a playable champ.

Still no word from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit on what are we supposed to do if it STILL is lagging, making it unplayable?
    Looking for an acknowledgement that they will still dedicate resources to fix this, and not think it is fixed, when it isn't.

Also, everyone needs to say what device they are playing on, if it is fixed for them.
  • edited December 2018
    SparkAlot wrote: »

Yeah, just wait until he comes to AW and AQ and arena...How many times will you pause in war on a power gain node?

This still is a mess, anything that causes the game to lag, needs to be fixed pronto, before he becomes a playable champ.

Still no word from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit on what are we supposed to do if it STILL is lagging, making it unplayable?
    Looking for an acknowledgement that they will still dedicate resources to fix this, and not think it is fixed, when it isn't.

Also, everyone needs to say what device they are playing on, if it is fixed for them.

Hi @SparkAlot,

I need a lot more information. Simply saying "this is unplayable" doesn't really give us anything to go off of.

What exactly are you experiencing? Which Darkhawk are you fighting when you experience this? What Champions are you using?

Even just saying Lagging helps a little, but when does it lag? Is it still at the beginning of the fight, or when he changes modes?

I want to make sure that we get the team on this ASAP, but for that, we need as much detail as you guys can give in your reports.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Hi @SparkAlot,

I need a lot more information. Simply saying "this is unplayable" doesn't really give us anything to go off of.

What exactly are you experiencing? Which Darkhawk are you fighting when you experience this? What Champions are you using?

Even just saying Lagging helps a little, but when does it lag? Is it still at the beginning of the fight, or when he changes modes?

I want to make sure that we get the team on this ASAP, but for that, we need as much detail as you guys can give in your reports.

Master. Definitely lags when he changes Modes. He refuses to Bait the L2 after the first KO, then corners you until you're down. Evade lags, and you can't get back fast enough. His speed is faster than our controls, and it's pretty much an enter and KO situation. If you do manage to Bait it, he will Intercept and down you, and you can't get out of the way fast enough. I've done it many times, hope it helps.
    Alcatel One Touch 7041X

Lag at the beginning of the fight is fixed.
    I noticed a small lag (3/4 seconds) after he switched to Shield Mode, first time during the battle. In the seconds time, there was no blue animation and therefore no lag

Hi @SparkAlot,

DarkHawk lags heavily as soon as his purple shield thing is up. FPS just tanks, and controls become unresponsive.
    This is DarkHawk master, and it still is only DarkHawk at fault for the lag, every other fight is fine.
    Even at the start of the match, it still is chugging along.

So, it just seems that his shield thing is what is causing it.
    My champs I am using are Corvus, Domino, Masacre, X-23 and GhostRider.
    All had 90%+ health going into the match, then they get taken apart by unresponsive controls.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Darkhawk is fixed for me now but every other fight on the map (UC) now has lag either at the start of the fight until they throw a special, or after they do a dash attack and until either champ throws a special. After the lag resolves itself, their speed increases for the remainder of the fight. It’s also noticeable in AQ map 5. Dreading war now, path 5 tier 4.
    iPhone 8
    iOS 12.0
    WiFi only
    EQ and AQ, possibly more.
    Used: blade, sparky, corvus, domino, hood, icap, SL, GR, gulk, xbones
    Against: anyone except darkhawk
    @Kabam Miike
  • I keep logged of the game everytime i want to fight darkhawk in event fight with aegon or several other three star heroes.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s way to OP. He either uses the SP2 at the beginning and it’s unavoidable or he doesn’t use it till your against the wall.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It markedly better than it was. It looks like his overreaching medium was cut back in his animation. The gameplay is still super choppy as per any Android device, tho.

Pausing helps.
  • So went in thinking the kabam fix has arrived n just figured out that darkhawk is still going crazy killing me at the beginning of fight me even being able to evade back

Great fix that too so soon Kabam !!
  • Well the Darkhawk has been fixed to be more aggressive n not use sp2s.

His SP1 damage has gone above the roof to kill you through the block.

Already wasted revives n health pots n he is still not yet dead !!
This discussion has been closed.