**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Sqlchicken wrote: »
    bpunk88 wrote: »
    1) Killmonger, Heimdall, Karnak (haha)
    2) Iceman
    3) Archangel
    4) Aspect of War/Nightmares/etc nodes on different paths
    5) Champion as boss

Not sure if the first 3 are hints as to who to bring or who the defenders will be, but sounds pretty straight forward.

Looking forward to the challenge

#2 is sabretooth, Mephisto or Corvus. Have to deal with cold snap damage. Iceman not immune, ironically enough.

dont forget imiw
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Kabam, as a mid tier player I'm disappointed at how you keep ignoring the mid tier players and all to respect those that say we have story and rttl, most of us are training are rosters in this. Then there was helpful events such as infinty dust which helped me a lot in progression as well as helping the end game players. However the amount of mid tier content is kind of low currently in the last special events like this. As the back issues were, and before someone gets mad. Yes, I know they were targeted at beginner and end game content, but we do not benefit well ever way and at the current state of my roster I ingore it. Also end game content is supposed to take awhile such as act 4 and 5 did, and not be rushed through AFAP. I look forward to 2019, hope this doesn't come to be a trend for the game though.

End game players got lol and variant.. that's honestly the only content they've done for end game in 2 years.

Act 5, and numerous Challenges along the way.

🤔 not considered end game if there is content to be cleared. Story quests are not geared towards “end game players”.

So what constitutes End-Game content, if not this and not that? I mean, don't get me wrong, there is obviously a point where people move past what's available and get bored, but there's a great deal of content released that is not accessible for a large majority, and the argument is made that nothing is done for End-Game. I have no issues with something specifically for them, or this Quest for that matter. I just think the same argument can't continually be made when there is a variety of levels offered. I can see how people are a bit put off. This is the second month that something has been released with a Top Percentile demographic in mind. While I'm not arguing with it, I can't help but acknowledge how people are feeling left out. It's a reasonable reaction.
    Kabam, as a mid tier player I'm disappointed at how you keep ignoring the mid tier players and all to respect those that say we have story and rttl, most of us are training are rosters in this. Then there was helpful events such as infinty dust which helped me a lot in progression as well as helping the end game players. However the amount of mid tier content is kind of low currently in the last special events like this. As the back issues were, and before someone gets mad. Yes, I know they were targeted at beginner and end game content, but we do not benefit well ever way and at the current state of my roster I ingore it. Also end game content is supposed to take awhile such as act 4 and 5 did, and not be rushed through AFAP. I look forward to 2019, hope this doesn't come to be a trend for the game though.

End game players got lol and variant.. that's honestly the only content they've done for end game in 2 years.

I said end game. Only lol and variant come close and once those are done what? Nothing. Sorry but not a single one of the challenges for the bill as end game content.
    And act 5 is geared for before r5 5s based on its release. So nope not for end game either
    There's only so much challenge you can get out of a game like this. Is there a need for more challenging content for the top 1-5%? Sure. Are there some people who are just bored with anything that's put out? Absolutely.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

🤔 not considered end game if there is content to be cleared. Story quests are not geared towards “end game players”.

So what constitutes End-Game content, if not this and not that? I mean, don't get me wrong, there is obviously a point where people move past what's available and get bored, but there's a great deal of content released that is not accessible for a large majority, and the argument is made that nothing is done for End-Game. I have no issues with something specifically for them, or this Quest for that matter. I just think the same argument can't continually be made when there is a variety of levels offered. I can see how people are a bit put off. This is the second month that something has been released with a Top Percentile demographic in mind. While I'm not arguing with it, I can't help but acknowledge how people are feeling left out. It's a reasonable reaction.

That’s fine thoughts. Except story quests aren’t end game content for end game players. That’s the only exception. I wouldn’t even consider someone a “end game player” if they have story quests available to finish. Yes, double edge sword for when act 6 comes out. Everyone that considers themselves end game won’t be till they have it done 😂

That’s fine thoughts. Except story quests aren’t end game content for end game players. That’s the only exception. I wouldn’t even consider someone a “end game player” if they have story quests available to finish. Yes, double edge sword for when act 6 comes out. Everyone that considers themselves end game won’t be till they have it done 😂

It's not THAT easy to 100% Act 5. XD. I'll give you that one. Fair enough.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I sympathize with some of the sentiments here from the mid tier players on this thread. But I'm going to be selfish and take this another direction. I'm a vet playtime wise, just under 3 years. I've never been amazing at this game skills-wise. I'm Elders Bane, 1 path LoL, do pretty much everything except Variant at this point, which I do find hard.

My biggest gripe with making the leap to endgame is getting champs. With average skilz and champs, busting through Act 5 and LoL was almost impossible for me. I was plugging along though. My breakthrough? Getting a balls to the wall legit super champ.

Now don't get me wrong, I work around my so-so skilz using strategy and resource management but at some point the rubber meets the road and that's when shotty luck can feel like an anchor. When 4* were more relevant, I could hustle my butt off in arena. I've pulled most 4* from crystals, but I first got them in arena if they were any good. I can't do that with 5*.

Some champs can legit make certain parts of this game much more easy. That said, as long as this isn't on par with variant, it shouldn't be too bad for me, but that's only because RNG eventually gave me the champs I needed.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Do we get a title with it as well? I hope so...
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Sounds good to me, bring it on....beats shoveling snow and freezing.
  • AyybirdAyybird Posts: 8
    Sounds like a bunch of revives for very little in return. I'll pass on this event
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,724 ★★★★★
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »

-If you listen carefully to the Maze, you can hear the sound of a neurotoxin emitter emitting neurotoxins.

Is it possible to have neurotoxin without the conditions of existing poison and applying bleed?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Tbh I have a few 5*s the proofs all in game in my opinion as I can’t even get a catalyst off the daily event anymore and I can’t level my lower rank 3* or 4*s to say r3 or r4 but I can manage to get a 5* to rank r3 and r4 .. :/
  • King363672 wrote: »
    King363672 wrote: »
    Stop giving content for few summoners .
    Games are meant for everyone to enjoy not by few .
    Enough of content for few summoners .
    They already got enough from variant quest , I am talking about rank up gem exploitation.
    My dear friend told me that never exploit bug in game because afterwards they punish those summoners . Seeing past exploitation and no action from kabam I think my friend lied to me .
    And last time saying stop giving that content that can be done by only few summoners .do it very occasionally .

Your friendly
    SUMMONER

I really enjoy this game please think of mid level summoners.
    Yup m agree with that kabam should think about weak summoner also most of good rewards quest are only for 40+ level. This is the worst thing for weaks. I complete my champion clash and will complete this one also but I am thinking for weaks. You should also start a quest for weaks having 5* shards
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Sounds fun. Can't wait for all the slap in the face/money grab complaint posts.

oh they're coming from the people who cant complete it
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

-If you listen carefully to the Maze, you can hear the sound of a neurotoxin emitter emitting neurotoxins.

Is it possible to have neurotoxin without the conditions of existing poison and applying bleed?

Probably.

Also, neurotoxin emitter emitting neurotoxins might be there most circular 4 words ever put together in English. Why not say something like, "If you listen carefully, you can hear a neurotoxin emitter pumping the air with foul purpose." or something similar. I've never heard of a neurotoxin emitter but I immediately assumed it emitted neurotoxins without having to be expressly told. It's like saying and down at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel you might see Tommy Toll Taker taking tolls.
    I wonder what it would be like if people waited for a quest to come out before complaining about how hard it is.

I wonder that alot.. was there complaints about gwenpool event before it came? Ponders

probably was

You’ll be able to scout ahead and plan your path to make sure you bring the best champions for the job. To help you plan on who to bring, We’ll give you 5 tips to help with some of the fights:

-Those who can Strike True will be able to hit the mark.

-It may get cold, so either be prepared or try to tough it out.

-Chaos and War can be found to the left, Death and Nightmares will be on the right.

-Primordial power awaits at the end. Be prepared to face the greatest fighter!

Gotta love challenges that fit your r4-r5 5*s and style of play

- Proxima/Corvus

- Sabretooth/Corvus

- Sentinel

- Intercepting

- Voodoo

ok lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,724 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

Probably.

Also, neurotoxin emitter emitting neurotoxins might be there most circular 4 words ever put together in English. Why not say something like, "If you listen carefully, you can hear a neurotoxin emitter pumping the air with foul purpose." or something similar. I've never heard of a neurotoxin emitter but I immediately assumed it emitted neurotoxins without having to be expressly told. It's like saying and down at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel you might see Tommy Toll Taker taking tolls.

Does it mean it will be unavoidable damage?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    This actually sounds exciting! Something different and kinda creative. Now I just need to make sure to be the first 0.008% to enter and solve the maze :wink:
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    So, bring:
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Sabretooth (cold immune)
    Any poison immune
    And then something for The Champion
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It's difficult to compare Maze to the Champion's Clash. Maze is more about figuring out the solution to the fight presented. You also complete it one path at a time, so you don't need to plan for every encounter with a single team, just the ones you intend to take on.

So if I’m reading it right you tried a new format or new structure for one of those challenges, cool, can really appreciate that :)
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    No worries here..Will watch seatins live stream and then go in..