**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you participating in “The Maze”?

13»

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    No
    I think they really missed the mark this holiday season. Last year the 2* arena was great. They probably should have released it again, at the same time as the Maze. This way, those who can't/won't play the Maze at least have something to look forward to this month.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    I think they really missed the mark this holiday season. Last year the 2* arena was great. They probably should have released it again, at the same time as the Maze. This way, those who can't/won't play the Maze at least have something to look forward to this month.

100% agree. Not doing the 2* arena plus hard content with garbage rewards is such a Kamabbing.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Yes
    xNig wrote: »

Just to add, after Aegon, I went Wasp then Gully. Spend 3 revives at Wasp cause I got really careless and ate her heavy (twice :( ), then 2 revives on Gully cause I mistimed my intercepts.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Just to add, after Aegon, I went Wasp then Gully. Spend 3 revives at Wasp cause I got really careless and ate her heavy (twice :( ), then 2 revives on Gully cause I mistimed my intercepts.

You got that Wasp fight recorded?

Dr. Zola
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    No
    I just want to ask -

"Why is the Maze open to participate whenever end game players can and why is the chilled challenges blocked behind a gadget?"

"Why is it so difficult to release 2 difficulties of the maze itself?"

"Why are you not backing up what was mentioned in the Dev Diary about NOT putting in champs with 1000% attack and actually make some interesting interactions?"
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    No
    I tried. Only got the first two before giving up out of frustration
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    No
    This will be the first timed quest in a couple years that I haven't completed. Could I do it? I'm sure I could if I wanted to spend but not worth it to me. What they should have done is added a few more fights and more rewards then made it permanent and called it ROL 2.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    Nah. Not worth the time, units, energy, potions and revives.

I might would have attempted it later on if it was permanent.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    No
    Honestly, maybe if it was turned into a permanent quest and they buffed up the rewards a bit more, it might actually be worth doing for a lot of players.

Sadly, because it is a LTEQ and doesn’t even give a fully formed 5* Crystal, let alone something like a 5* Awakening gem, this isn’t something that would be worth it to a majority of the playerbase
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    No
    I might try one path and just go for completion, as I might be able to get through one of the paths with the champs I have. Certainly not going for full exploration though.

I'm also going to use that Korg for practice fighting him.. Might as well get some use out of it.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    No
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    i voted no, but ended up doing the explo run. not going for completion.

heimdall, phisto,iceman,guilly path, was fairly ez even for a f2p player like myself.

Who did u use for that path?

5* R4's, venom - heimdall, void- phisto, aa - aegon, ss - iceman, everyone - guilly, magik - champion (along with 3/5 md, and 200% power boost, spam L3 when his indestructible buffs comes on and repeat.)
    Yes
    DrZola wrote: »

You got that Wasp fight recorded?

Dr. Zola

Nah. I'll record some when I do them on my alt. Just a little lazy to clear it again for now since the quest has 20+ days or so left.
    Yes
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Done 100%. Spent 300 units for 1 T2A and 7-8k 5* Shards. Quite worth it.

Lies lies lies

Whatever you wanna believe dude. =)
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    No
    nfxvxvgarzz5.jpeg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    No
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Done 100%. Spent 300 units for 1 T2A and 7-8k 5* Shards. Quite worth it.

Lies lies lies

Whatever you wanna believe dude. =)

Im beliveie kind of u. But. This quset stil need 5 Star. Mabye 4 Star vodoo for the last Champions. Becasse cap IW Not good becasse of 3 fury and Not take danmg
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Yes
    I'm doing it for the challenge of the fights. I don't expect to complete it, but won't be using units for items to do it either.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    I probably won’t, i usually do all content. But this one seems like a waste for the rewards. I was excited about it but then saw the rewards and some of the fights. Nah
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    No
    No, not this time, I don't give a damn about challenges for "no rewards"
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    The rewards arent worth it imo, but i will be going in and practicing Korg, Imiw and KM. Those are some fun fights that are great for practice.
  • No
    I did one clear and didn't feel accomplished, I felt robbed.
    The difficulty and challenge I welcome, it was a good challenge but I'm sorry the rewards are dumpster juice.
    To go through 6 grueling fights and get what? 2k 5* shards? and less t2a fragments than what I get on a weekly basis from AQ? No thank you.
    If the rewards were worth the time and effort then definitely.

Save your units for christmas and the gifting event, I received about 16k fragments of t2a from gifting crystals..so why would I waste my time and resources on this event.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Pretty hard to say the juice is worth the squeeze in this one. Nothing wrong with end game difficulty if it comes with end game rewards but imo if you can’t clear this your not missing out on anything game changing.

I did one run at a cost of 800 units (gifting 🤷‍♂️ all solo revives and the champ was a disaster) if you have an elite counter for the champion then your in much better shape but I don’t so I won’t be doing exploration.