**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forced title for banned accounts

Assuming the banned accounts have not been deleted i'd like to see a BANNED! title forcefully applied to them to show off their banned status. Or have the jail bars over their profile character like they receive on the forums.

This would help alliances clean house a little easier and faster.

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    I second this, many people in an alliance will be just waiting for the banned guys believing they're just busy doing something else and lose 2-3 days before kicking
  • Options
    Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    Or they should just get a "Cheater" title and have "BANNED" slapped across their stats screen where you'd see duel stats and stuff
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    That would be ok I guess, but what about those who are only temporarily banned? How would that work?
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    That would be ok I guess, but what about those who are only temporarily banned? How would that work?

Title should go away if their ban gets lifted.
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Should have the 'banned' title if theyre banned and a 'warned' title if theyre lifted or suspected.
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    edited July 2017
    Cheaters can earn things it takes months or even years to obtain; LoL and RoL mainly.
    The can use arena bots that fight 24/7 to win featured champs from arenas.
    They can overpower thier champs in AW. Ever been beaten by a 2* 400PI Black Widow against your 5* in just a few hits?
    Its humiliating and impossible.
    They had to be stopped and they deserve to be labeled, especially if they return.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    vucachon wrote: »
    Nath_Adam wrote: »
    banned mean cant play right?... why should put a banned title?... oh man u guys too serious about this game... it's just a game... no need to bother others lol... lets they play whatever they want, with hack, mod or cheat whatever they called... oh anyway kabam deserved to ne cheat... periods. ..

you must be relatively new to this game. or a really casual player.

You gotta understand that these cheaters affect the community of players as a whole. We arent asking for these things for the sake of Kabam. Cheaters directly influence all our rewards, value of rewards, content kabam shoots out...

Or we found the (potential) cheater of the group. Lol. Agreed though. If it wasn't a multiplayer online game where them getting unfair benefits affected everyone else on some level, I wouldn't care. But that's not the case. To just let them stay is to unfairly let them receive 30 free class cats the rest of us don't get, 4-6 5*s, and potential to rank up three 5*s to r4. It would be a huge shift in the game.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I believe this would be a disclosure issue. They don't discuss actions taken on Accounts, and this would likely be an extension of that privacy. Not to mention it would open up the possibility of problems regarding specific bans. Can't agree to this one.
  • Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    I agree, banned players should get banned title, but don't think kabam would agree cuz they like to keep it private between them and the players who got banned
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I believe this would be a disclosure issue. They don't discuss actions taken on Accounts, and this would likely be an extension of that privacy. Not to mention it would open up the possibility of problems regarding specific bans. Can't agree to this one.

I love the idea of a banned title, but totally see GW's point about it likely putting Kabam into the position of violating it's own policies.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Id say make them pay to get the account back, kinda like when u get your license suspended. Take away their LOL completion, charge a 100 or 200 bucks. If their account does it again, ban permently.
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Title for not being banned forever but has been suspended :Suspended
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Instead of labeling the people who get banned, since the main effect is on alliances who will lose a couple of days of participation while waiting on them to become active again, just automatically withdraw them from whatever alliance they are in. This way the alliance isn't hurt by holding a spot for someone who will never help again and nobody has to get upset because they are being labelled.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Just remove the account. Bans and titles are stupid just delete them all

Kabam doesn't want to do that because they will have to reduce their user stats.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Monasou wrote: »
    Assuming the banned accounts have not been deleted i'd like to see a BANNED! title forcefully applied to them to show off their banned status. Or have the jail bars over their profile character like they receive on the forums.

You mean some thing like the champions of cheating title or some thing similar
  • Options
    Its possible to get un ban ?
  • Options
    Hazem wrote: »
    I agree, banned players should get banned title, but don't think kabam would agree cuz they like to keep it private between them and the players who got banned

And they would not be able to count them as one of the bizzillion " ACTIVE" players they say they have
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yeah give em a scarlet letter! If they aren't booted for good.
  • Options
    Banned title for permanent and jail for temp ban
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Or a countdown on their profile page, with their avatar blacked out or something...
  • Options
    I like the idea of automatically withdrawing the banned person from their alliance, except it would show up as "blah blah has left the alliance" so no one would know they were banned
  • Options
    Why are you people still crying about banned accounts?? They're not playing anymore, what more do you want?? How about you spend your day and go through all the banned accounts and give them their title.. Oh wait you probably have better things to do like getting through act 5, no you seem more like a barely getting through act 4 type of player.
  • Options

• Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★

A banned title was suggested a long time ago when we were still using the old forums. The only title we had at the time was a legends title or something like that. Since it was possible to place an legends indicator, I thought it would also be possible to put a banned indicator.

The purpose behind the suggestion was to prevent the same player from being reported over and over again and therefore would stop wasting not only other player's time but also support's when dealing with an already banned player.

The only response was that adding new indicators wouldn't be as easy it looks.

Fast forward many, many months later. We get a bunch of new titles but no banned title.

Therefore, the suggestion wasn't approved.
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    There's no way this is a major problem. I have been in many high rated alliances over the last 18 months and never once has an alliance member been banned.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Some accounts have been banned for too many google play and/or apple refunds, how would they be labelled if such a suggestion would be put in place?
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Some accounts have been banned for too many google play and/or apple refunds, how would they be labelled if such a suggestion would be put in place?

The title should simply be "Banned". There is no need to provide a reason for the banishment by using a descriptive title.

A player does not have to be a cheater to be banned. A player that makes repeated threats against another could be banned, for example. Regardless of reason, they all get the same title.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It falls under the idea of discussing actions on Accounts. Now, there could be grounds for removing them from Allies, but I think labeling the Accounts is a bad idea.