**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time Traveler's Poll: What Was Your Favorite Part of 2019?

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Dr. Patriot
    For those who doubted the existence of such a godly champion (she speaks French too!)
    sk5lq4qvttm8.png

oh my actual god. im blinded by the sheer magnitude of this being.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Dr. Patriot
    Wait, who told you about Venom the Patriot?!

im really bad at determining satire it seems...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider (Zadkiel Possessed)
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    The deathlok story line was cool. Esp how he was the only one able to resist the infection of the Marvel Zombies from Earth 2149. Admittedly, they did eat the entire contest.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the Deathlok/Sleepwalker storyline, but nothing beats the villainous Zadkiel possessing Danny Ketch.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Act 6
    VulcanM wrote: »
    For those who doubted the existence of such a godly champion (she speaks French too!)
    sk5lq4qvttm8.png

oh my actual god. im blinded by the sheer magnitude of this being.

Bothers me that it’s unduped
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Silver Surfer
    So can we talk about how thanos decimated half of the OP Champions in the game on chapter 6.2.6
    I personally liked the part where we got to be Thanos to fight Galactus. Reminded me of old school RPGs.
    So can we talk about how thanos decimated half of the OP Champions in the game on chapter 6.2.6

Which is why I liked the precarious team up of the survivors with Thanos vs Galactus.

The inability to use the top champs in the rest of Act 6 was a great spin on things.
    @RichTheMan what are your thoughts on 2019?
  • When they stopped being stingy with t4 class catalysts...
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    When they stopped being stingy with t4 class catalysts...

Yeah, buffing drop rates on all daily quests was a plus.
    Any more thoughts?
    Act 6
    I’m all out of jokes, my squirrel girl was my trump card.
    I’m all out of jokes, my squirrel girl was my **** card.

You never know... we may look back at this topic in 12 months and realize we're prophets.
    Act 6
    Hamin wrote: »

You never know... we may look back at this topic in 12 months and realize we're prophets.

Praise Squirrel Girl oh gosh....

I feel like she’ll be released in 2019 and people will not be expecting much of her and then boom she’s the new Ghost or Blade or Starky. I’m ready to accept our Mammal hoarding overlord
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dr. Patriot

Hold up, you mean you aren’t from the future??

Hold up, you mean you aren’t from the future??

Erm...

Yes. I mean everyone else but me. Yeah. Just saying y'all have good intuition.

I need to be careful, though. Don't want to cause a paradox.

I feel like she’ll be released in 2019 and people will not be expecting much of her and then boom she’s the new Ghost or Blade or Starky. I’m ready to accept our Mammal hoarding overlord

She literally throws squirrels.
    Act 6

She’s like Yondu, but instead of arrows...it’s furry little creatures that latch on doing DOT

She’s like Yondu, but instead of arrows...it’s furry little creatures that latch on doing DOT

Fun fact:

I've been bitten by a squirrel IRL.

Little ####er.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dr. Patriot
    Seeing hulkbuster, Joe fixit and Groot become the new holy trinity
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Venom the Patriot
    It was really nice to see MCOC 2: Symbiotes come out. The new Venom characters were nice in all in MCOC, but they deserve their own game.
    Apparently, people didn't like Map 7 lol
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Venom the Patriot
    Pls!
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Act 6
    This content broke me, both financially and spiritually. :/:/
    edited December 2018
    Dr. Patriot

Fun fact:

I've been bitten by a squirrel IRL.

Little ####er.

I've had a mole run up my pant leg, and I've had a bird fly into the back of my head.

Hold my beer...

*Holding my dog’s water bowl*

“Woof woof roof!!”
    (I’ve jumped a fence, caught a ‘possum, and made it my chew toy)

@Wakanda4Ever278
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Deathlok

Indeed! When that new synergy “sucks to be us” fires off the “sucks to be you” mechanic!? Awesome! Complete kit and stat switch between JF/HB/Groot and the opposing champ? The more powerful your opponent, the more powerful you get! What a concept! Of course, you can’t use them to clear easy content anymore, and people are placing 2* stars in alliance war defense now, but whatever.
    Act 6

Indeed! When that new synergy “sucks to be us” fires off the “sucks to be you” mechanic!? Awesome! Complete kit and stat switch between JF/HB/Groot and the opposing champ? The more powerful your opponent, the more powerful you get! What a concept! Of course, you can’t use them to clear easy content anymore, and people are placing 2* stars in alliance war defense now, but whatever.

I hate fighting 2* IMIW on optimist...
    Dr. Patriot

I hate fighting 2* IMIW on optimist...

Same. Kabam needs to require a certain star level for higher tier AW to combat that.