**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You know why there are so many RDT posts

Because Kabam forces a specific champ for certain things. Then changes course. So, they make it to where you have to have something. Then don’t give you resources to do something else. Strike for RDT

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    What do you think your RDT post does that the dozens that came before it don’t do? Stop making separate posts for this stuff, just post on one of the other threads.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Only time I’ve ever felt like I needed a specific champ was Medusa or Loki for 5.4 Ultron. Otherwise, I’ve always felt like I had some options.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    KillSwitch wrote: »
    Kabam essentially said that they don’t care if we are disappointed by a lack of RDTs. What a bunch of arrogant jerks....

The players think they run the game and make demands of a billion dollar company like they know better then kabam what a bunch of arrogant jerks

Customers run businesses. Idk if you realized, but outside of the realm of monopolies, no one is forcing any consumer to only do business with one company for a certain need. Customers force businesses to fit their needs or no one buys from them and they go out of business. It’s beyond basic economics.

But continuing to ask a company for a product they said they won't offer, and doing it over and over ad nauseam, is going to suddenly make the company change their mind?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Kabam essentially said that they don’t care if we are disappointed by a lack of RDTs. What a bunch of arrogant jerks....

The players think they run the game and make demands of a billion dollar company like they know better then kabam what a bunch of arrogant jerks

Customers run businesses. Idk if you realized, but outside of the realm of monopolies, no one is forcing any consumer to only do business with one company for a certain need. Customers force businesses to fit their needs or no one buys from them and they go out of business. It’s beyond basic economics.

Shareholders run businesses, champ. Potential RDT handouts don't move any needles as far as dividend payout as much as a renewal (or loss) of marvel ip rights.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Customers do not run businesses. Companies model businesses toward customers needs and wants. They chooses to make products available that fit those needs. Just because a customer wants something, doesn't mean the company should automatically give it to them. RDTs hurt the in game economy. If all you had to do was use a RDT to move resources around, what would the point of progressing be?

What company do see out there that only does what customers want and not what's best for the bittom line? I'd love some examples.

I work for a billion dollar retail company. We cater to customers needa but still know how to make profit. Customers want stuff for free all the time, doesnt mean they get it. They definitely don't run our company and we've had 86 years of profit.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

I don't recall anything remotely close to those words being stated.

I don't recall anything remotely close to those words being stated.

"Essentially" always means "I made up what I said" in these cases.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★

The only reason they are a billion dollar company is because of us. Now I hate rank down ticket threads I would much rather rank up gems. But to think they can do whatever regardless of if we like it or not after V.12 many quit I was one of them I came back but many did not. But to think that they can do whatever without consequences of some kind is rather silly.

Anyway let's keep it civil.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I know why!
    Because people like to drive slow, in the ultra-fast lane! While people behind you are going insane!

Or people that like to park in Hand-Cap places, while Handi-Cap people make Handi-Cap faces!

They’re an ( )•( ) yes a big ( )•( )

So why not just stop and realize it’s a game! We’re all here to have fun and Kabam is going INSANE.

Want the tickets then have fun while you play thei lil game. Don’t want to see more RDT posts as their all very lame.

•drops the mic•
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    Because Kabam forces a specific champ for certain things. Then changes course. So, they make it to where you have to have something. Then don’t give you resources to do something else. Strike for RDT

Don’t forget the noobs say that they took up a bad champ then pulled someone better then come on the forums demanding the tickets.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I think the pinnacle was people asking for them because Champs were buffed. XD
    Kb2_4 wrote: »

But continuing to ask a company for a product they said they won't offer, and doing it over and over ad nauseam, is going to suddenly make the company change their mind?

No....but it should. Without the customer the store closes. Everyone complains about this or that ..but as soon as a decent deal comes out( which no are..everything is overpriced) they spend on it. Yes the game caters to those willing and dumb enough to buy all the deals...who cares it's just a game. Let's the idiots spend 1000s and 1000s on it. What do they get in the end....nothing lol

Ok. Ask Taco Bell to start selling Hamburgers. Think if enough people ask, they'll do it because the customers demand it? Nope, sure won't.
    Kb2_4 wrote: »

No....but it should. Without the customer the store closes. Everyone complains about this or that ..but as soon as a decent deal comes out( which no are..everything is overpriced) they spend on it. Yes the game caters to those willing and dumb enough to buy all the deals...who cares it's just a game. Let's the idiots spend 1000s and 1000s on it. What do they get in the end....nothing lol

There are such things as bad business ideas. Selling them wouldn't net them more money just FYI.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Keep the rank down posts coming. Nature abhors a vaccum. When the nerf Blade posts stopped, the forum was left with a void and the rank down threads have filled it. If they stop, who knows what we will get. Better the devil that you know...
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    j0nf3t0gj1ba.jpeg
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We dont want RTDs anymore. We want a rank up gem
  • I want a rank down ticket
  • Give me a rank down ticket
  • Kabam gift me a rank down ticket
    Give me free stuff because I feel entitled

Fixed it for ya.
  • Lol @Sabrefencer everyone likes free stuff..do yu hate free stuff..sounds awful
    Lol @Sabrefencer everyone likes free stuff..do yu hate free stuff..sounds awful

I don't mind free stuff when it's given out of the kindness of their heart. I don't want free stuff when others beg and yell and scream for it after anything they don't like happens. Huge difference.
This discussion has been closed.