**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake

I want to go for Uncollected and I want to use Quake because the AI on Act 4 chapter 4 I don't fight great against it.I want to know the best way to use Quake.Also she's a 4*.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    If you’re having issues at act 4 then don’t rush till you’re ready for act 5 otherwise it will get too expensive to become uncollected
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    @Smash I don't but I have with one champ
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    There’s some great videos on YT for Quake bud. Best way to learn about a champ. Personally I don’t have her so I can’t give much pointers sorry
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I have Quake. She is a beast if used correctly.

My best advice is to invest in the parry skill. Use that in conjunction with her charge attack. Spam SP1 when ever you can.

Once your opponent is stunned, start hitting hard and fast. Repeat as required.

I find this tactic works best for me.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    I have Quake. She is a beast if used correctly.

My best advice is to invest in the parry skill. Use that in conjunction with her charge attack. Spam SP1 when ever you can.

Once your opponent is stunned, start hitting hard and fast. Repeat as required.

I find this tactic works best for me.

Nice to know,I'll use her for act 5
  • Hey there, I went ahead and moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the forums so that you might have better luck getting tips on how to use Quake.