**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sudden Changes Vs Rank down

Every time Kabam makes sudden indirect changes very smartly which nerfs our champions on which we have already invested hundreds of dollars. Now kabam knows Alpha T2 is an expensive item & if they give a rdt people will easily get material for rank up and it will reduce their sales. IF THE RANK DOWN TICKET IS NOT GIVEN MANY PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THE GAME BCZ PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR A LONG TIME.... I'm sure kabam doesn't care about it.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yet another rank down ticket post
    Also except for mystic dispersion can you name any of these sudden changes that were bugs
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Maybe if they left we wouldn’t be inundated with these threads .
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Youve got to be kidding me. What the hell is going on today. What sudden changes? What are you even talking about. Stop with these stupid, pointless threads.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Adapt n git gud
  • Junaid72003Junaid72003 Posts: 30
    You must be a kabam mule xd
    All of these are kabam dogs .. isn't MD a sudden change affecting all mystic champs... And why are people so blind folded everytime they get a new champ then get another one on purpose to completely nerf the last one.. but obviously kabam alts won't agree to that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ok what's going on tonight? Either someone told their friends to post, or there are Alts at work. Lol. Too many of these Threads to be unrelated.
    Kabam alt accounts let general public speak
    All of these are kabam dogs .. isn't MD a sudden change affecting all mystic champs... And why are people so blind folded everytime they get a new champ then get another one on purpose to completely nerf the last one.. but obviously kabam alts won't agree to that

MD wasn't a sudden change. They did testing and made an announcement. The community was asking for changes for years. In what line of logic have they introduced a champ then a counter? Tell me which ones.
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    I find it funny how every time 1 of these post pops up the same group of knuckleheads get on it commenting about it....if it's that offensive...dont read them or comment....children

Or dont flood the forums with pointless posts. There is no vaule in these at all.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I find it funny how every time 1 of these post pops up the same group of knuckleheads get on it commenting about it....if it's that offensive...dont read them or comment....children

Or dont flood the forums with pointless posts. There is no vaule in these at all.

Dont read em.....the forum isnt gonna run out of room...I promise

@Kb2_4 well you aren't getting RDTs from the sound of it so.....stop asking?
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

Some of them try to comment on everything. They are just particularly negative with respect to this subject.
    I'm happy people are thinking on these lines, it's not gonna be kabams way or highway. Many games come & go if owners don't respect customers. I know over 500 people. And I have many other platforms to express if this is not independent one
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Yet another rank down ticket post
    Also except for mystic dispersion can you name any of these sudden changes that were bugs

AA was a direct nerf. He was advertized and specifically stated to be working as intended with his passive stun then Kabam did a bait and switch when they released wasp so she could have the exclusive ability of a passive stun to increase sales. Hope that’s a good enough example for you
    qxm3vgvepume.png
    See it's common if you offend your customers this is what will happen and I will report you for breaking the heart of millions of people @Kabam Vydious
  • Kabam broke our hearts
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Kabam broke our hearts

Awww. A company not caving to the demands is breaking your heart? Demand that your ISP give you free internet for 2 years. See how well they respond to that.
    fuo575ufg6ez.png

You sure you wanna warn customers for saying the truth about you and suppress them after your wrong decisions sorry bad decision @Kabam Vydious
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    fuo575ufg6ez.png

You sure you wanna warn customers for saying the truth about you and suppress them after your wrong decisions sorry bad decision @Kabam Vydious

They never gave us 2 rank down tickets every year
    Kabam don't use dummy idz to express yourself no customer would support you. Use your Idz to express xd
    2m7wyenkdhaf.png
    Awww my internet service provider gives me what it promises and doesn't change the package. It doesn't say free services and then trap me to buy more offers @Sabrefencer
  • @Sabrefencer is just a kabams bot..now kabam has started to express themselves with dummies
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Did Kabam promise that they would give out RDTs every year? They've given them twice. Once after update 12.0 and then once last holiday season. That's it. I see no pattern or promise of future distribution.
This discussion has been closed.