**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Link kabam account to forums

I have seen on Reddit a post from some one who has recieved rewards for linking there in game account to the forums I have no idea how you do this or even if I have done it can some one clear this up for me and give a detailed explanation as to how you do this?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure there are no Rewards for linking your Account to the Forum.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Alliance mate screen shotted the rewards as well, I tried it and it didn't work.
  • Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!

OK so how do you do this? And what rewards do you get?
  • L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6
    Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!

OK so how do you do this? And what rewards do you get?

All you have to do is sign up for a Kabam account, log in, and you get a free Premium crystal. and thats it.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I don't remember getting a free premium crystal.
  • L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6
    I don't remember getting a free premium crystal.

If you sign up for Kabam, you get a free Premium Crystal.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Link you account from in game. I got a full energy refill and 30 units.
  • This sucks need more four in five star
  • everytime i sign in to kabam account it want to log me in to a level 1 account lol...happened after i switched from galaxy s4 to s6
  • PiyuahPiyuah Posts: 1
    Thank you for this game this game is awesome make a game like it