**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Friendship Bugs [Known Issue] [Merged Threads]

TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing dungeon 4 with my alliance leader we made it to room 8 and won then ended it and i went to claim my dungeon friendship rewards and it would not allow me too it just popped up looking like this and i refreshed the game and it still persisted i have not played dungeons since the last patch so i am going to say it was caused by this patch but i have no definitive proof it happened this patch that is just my personal opinion as lots of bugs appear after a new update is released but some are discovered later than others
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• GU_GU_ Posts: 18
    Just played 6 rooms with the same friend to get my first dungens bonus and did not receive bonus and shows that i havent completed any dungens with that friend either. Using andriod phone galaxy note connected to wifi.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    yiwlur0acjyb.jpg
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    Dear Kabam ,

I don't know what the issue was as I am going to do my dungeons today but what about the people who already exploited the issue with 5" shards .

I hope you're going to be fair to all .

@Kabam Miike

Don't you know if something is exploitable do it fast and you can keep everything

True, then you'll have a bunch angry people who think they are competing with someone's else's account fliping out... lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I don't care who got what as long as it's turned back on when I get around to doing them.
  • AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    I found a matchup and we were doing room 3 of Dungeon 7. My partner was K.O before taking out last linked node to boss so i completed the room with boss linked node up. Had to use lvl2 dungeon revive and use 8 lvl2 health potions to take the boss down. The room was finished and I clicked on end the room, While the other guy didn't respond and eventually the timer ran out to make a decision. Now during all this time I had 25% points boosts enabled as well and initially it showed me that I should've gotten 8.8k point for clearing Room 3 of Dungeon 7. So while the timer was running out waiting for the other guy to make a decision I go out of the dungeon room and checked back in again to check while the timer was still running out waiting for the other person decision. That's when I noticed that it showed me 6k points to be earned only instead of the 8.8k. I checked at this time my 25% points boost was still running. So I thought it would maybe a glitch and I would get my 8.8k points when the room timer ends. When the timer eventually ran out the I checked and that dungeon run only gave me 2.2k points!! I checked also and by this time the 5hr 25% points boost was also vanished from my profile active boosts.
  • AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    bk5f3znfmma3.png
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Please give me an explanation as to why this happened also i am on a samsung galaxy s7 edge currently it has never happened before this patch
  • DeltronsDeltrons Posts: 14
    Saw this while playing dungeons, help please? I can't get any rewards from this. Already tried to restart the app but no avail.k1uyxb4zaue7.jpg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Ther disable it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Ther disable it that why
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

There is an issue with the dungeon friendship bonus so it has been disabled. More info about this can be found in the announcement thread here.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Heads up dungeons are ripped me off...beware ! Finished dungeon 6 at 4000+......the guy from China did not leave the room so after some time I see I was only given 1500+. Be sure to screen shot peeps!
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Yeah there was problem with me too
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    l46qxu6otuqe.png