**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THIS IS WHY HYPERION NEEDS A NERF

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
3 hits… a full bar in 3 hits baiting doesn't work as 3 hits gives him a FULL BAR here if it wasn't a passive gain he'd be fine but as it's automatic this I LITERALLY BS

it was the same on the December Master event

n2i88ich8v0m.png

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hazem wrote: »
    Noobs, leave hype alone...he's easy to make him do sp1 and 2

YOU COLOSSALLY BIASED GOD LOVER!

The issue is that with the Power Gain his AI dies 1 of 2 things occasionally he'll bait… the rest of the time he goes L3 and plays Collector auto killing!

See I used to hate Mordo until his AI showed the flaw of blocking too much making Heavy attacks his weakness

But HYPERION has 2 AIs seemingly having the L3 AI mostly in WAR and the Easy-Bait AI in quests
    Can we please stop with the Nerf Threads? Lord almighty.

I've made many threads on buffing many weaker champs but HYPERION was a mistake!

Liar

THANK YOU!
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »
    3 hits… a full bar in 3 hits baiting doesn't work as 3 hits gives him a FULL BAR here if it wasn't a passive gain he'd be fine but as it's automatic this I LITERALLY BS

n2i88ich8v0m.png

I said this a long time ago. Power gain champs don't fight. Just s3 you all day long. Vision, Hyperion, Mordo. All fight alike and it's gay.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    We don't need to nerf him. We just need more characters to counter him. I know Vision, Magik, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, can counter him. His AI needs to be changed to not save up for the special 3 all the time.
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    We don't need to nerf him. We just need more characters to counter him. I know Vision, Magik, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, can counter him. His AI needs to be changed to not save up for the special 3 all the time.

Or we could cap his power gain at L2 similar to Loki

Or

Make it active like MK
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243

Liar

U want a video??
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »

n2i88ich8v0m.png

Dude that's not even a 5*. I stop putting mine there because everyone is owning him there with so little kills. You obviously didnt bring the right champs or don't have enough patience .. Nothing a little baiting and technique can't resolve. After seeing what you posted there really proof the nerf posts are spamming the board with 0 value.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

n2i88ich8v0m.png

Dude that's not even a 5*. I stop putting mine there because everyone is owning him there with so little kills. You obviously didnt bring the right champs or don't have enough patience .. Nothing a little baiting and technique can't resolve. After seeing what you posted there really proof the nerf posts are spamming the board with 0 value.

I brought Hawkeye FOR him and still got rekt!

You know HAWKEYE! One of the champs you supporters PRAISE as a counter to him

YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

Liar

U want a video??

I HAVE EXPERIENCE! Even when using the proper champs he's STILL the largest pain to bait

Lol, i personally think that mordo is harder cuz he's a mystic champ and benefits from md, unlike Hyperion
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Bruh, use magik...
    DLegend wrote: »
    Bruh, use magik...

Sure I'll take her off Defense… ever since the v12 Ultron and my SIM and Iron Man have been useless
    I can post a video if needed, beat him without any power drain champs without getting touched

Liar

U want a video??

I HAVE EXPERIENCE! Even when using the proper champs he's STILL the largest pain to bait

Lol, i personally think that mordo is harder cuz he's a mystic champ and benefits from md, unlike Hyperion

NAH NA NO! His AI will allow you to Heavy or Parry-Heavy

HYPE isn't even possible most of the time
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Bruh, use magik...

Sure I'll take her off Defense… ever since the v12 Ultron and my SIM and Iron Man have been useless

And use a mystic power gain boost as well to quickly get to her sp2
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I've made many threads on buffing many weaker champs but HYPERION was a mistake!

That's the contradiction. In one thought you want many Champs buffed. In the same breath you want them nerfed. Some Champs are tougher to some people than others. That's what makes the game a challenge.
    I can post a video if needed, beat him without any power drain champs without getting touched

I'll remember this the next time he decides to use his "easy bait AI" meanwhile I always get the AI that:

DIES! NOT! BAIT!

HYPE isn't even possible most of the time[/quote]

Exactly, he'll do heavy attacks if u block! So if u don't block he won't do heavy attacks

That's the contradiction. In one thought you want many Champs buffed. In the same breath you want them nerfed. Some Champs are tougher to some people than others. That's what makes the game a challenge.

It's not an issue of contradiction it's a justification of Balance! A LOT of champs are nearly impossible to use seriously which dilutes the pool of champions that even get used... Hyperion meanwhile is literally the GOD of GODS

Exactly, he'll do heavy attacks if u block! So if u don't block he won't do heavy attacks[/quote]

I was talking about MORDO allowing me to do Heavies! Mordo can be countered easy cause once you get a Heavy off his AI changes to deal with the fact he will die if doesn't change

Hyperion just stands there! When he makes you think you can land a Heavy he'll make you pay with blood!
    edited July 2017
    @Mr_Otter U r noob cuz u can't fight hype, usually when i fight hype in aw, he gets rekt
    @Mr_Otter U r noobs cuz u can't fight hype, usually when i fight hype in aw, he gets rekt

Good for you you get lucky with the AI! Meanwhile I'm stuck with the OTHER AI!

I'm telling you he's got some sort of D.I.D. that makes him easy for some and impossible for others
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

It's not an issue of contradiction it's a justification of Balance! A LOT of champs are nearly impossible to use seriously which dilutes the pool of champions that even get used... Hyperion meanwhile is literally the GOD of GODS

The game will never have Champs that are interchangeable 100%, and equally powerful in all areas. That's not balance. That's equilibrium. Hyperion is not insurmountable. Power Control, Nullify, Counterspell,...there are ways around it. Champs have strengths and weaknesses. It's also not reasonable to assume we will never get KO'd. We will fail sometimes. That doesn't mean there is a problem with the design. It means we need a different strategy. Making all Champs equal and interchangeable will take all interest out of the game completely.
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    Use Iceman...Problem solved

Exactly, he'll do heavy attacks if u block! So if u don't block he won't do heavy attacks

I was talking about MORDO allowing me to do Heavies! Mordo can be countered easy cause once you get a Heavy off his AI changes to deal with the fact he will die if doesn't change

Hyperion just stands there! When he makes you think you can land a Heavy he'll make you pay with blood![/quote]

I never do a heavy to hyperion..
This discussion has been closed.