**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My god... these pop ups.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Go to start a fight in AQ and get this:

3n021jeyvmlp.png

Also got it in AW the other day. Would it be possible to make AQ and AW pop up proof?

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    They are annoying
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Never laughed so hard at a forums post man

“Your fighting in AQ? Want 1/10 of a 4*?”
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Overkill on the pop ups. Can you release a pop up blocker that I can purchase with units...I will get it forsure.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Of course it costed 465 units in the past ...
    Thats only 4650 units for a full 4-star crystal, when way back there (shards weren't even released yet) a full 4-star crystal costed 2500 units only
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Thats only 4650 units for a full 4-star crystal, when way back there (shards weren't even released yet) a full 4-star crystal costed 2500 units only
    Yeah.. I was looking at that too. Seems sketchy, and more like a ploy to make you think it's a discount.

Does anyone know if this offer has ever been given for 465 units?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Yeah.. I was looking at that too. Seems sketchy, and more like a ploy to make you think it's a discount.

Does anyone know if this offer has ever been given for 465 units?

Wait... did they stop the 2.5K offer?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    honestly it's annoying every-time i open a crystal they pop up
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    This is happening when kabam become greedy af 😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They are the worst. So many areas of the game if you click on something it's done. But if you reject the horrible limited time offers you have to click multiple times to make sure that you really don't want to get gouged by the special one time offer that they will offer again and again lol
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Finished a chapter of EQ to get this beauty. I only need to finish a few more paths of chapter 2 to get enough shards, but Kabam seems to want me to open my wallet on this game for the first time since 2016
    grjrtmqrcj7m.png
    q7r9yfvok0c3.png
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Finished a chapter of EQ to get this beauty. I only need to finish a few more paths of chapter 2 to get enough shards, but Kabam seems to want me to open my wallet on this game for the first time since 2016
    grjrtmqrcj7m.png
    q7r9yfvok0c3.png

Buy it and you'll get that 6* Karnak you've always wanted.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The pop ups are getting a little absurd. They are happening more freuqeuntly and the value is laughable
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lmao and it’s not even pop ups that make kabam money by showing them (like real ads). Legit no point except noobs falling for it.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    At least it’s not 30 seconds long adverts, but yeah they are getting annoying.
  • Anyone remember the movie “SUPERSIZE ME”, in which the filmmaker ate at a fast food joint (like the one with the Arch's, in case not able to say the name in forum) for every meal, every day, forget how long but maybe for a year.

Whenever the cashier asked if he would like to “Supersize” it, he would accept (spoiler, they ask every time) At the end of the year he took a follow-up physical exam to see how BAD his health had gotten.

These pop-up offers in game are like that. Just think how much further behind in advancement someone would end up being by gullibly accepting every single pop-up, as opposed to a teammate who spent resources more wisely. Haha.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    I get 10 a day now. Give us the option to disable them.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Mbizz wrote: »
    I get 10 a day now. Give us the option to disable them.

Agreed. They’re dumb, annoying in-game ads than are just a cash grab.
    Same old ca-ca; new day.

Again in AQ.

fft5fl7nxqvc.png
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I love how they used to have terrible offers and now they spam slashed price offers which are still terrible. 405 units for 200 4* shards is obscenely stupid. 93 units is just regular stupid.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    What they should really do is update the main screen when you login to include whatever offer is currently running, or at least tell you what they are selling and can click through to see what the price is.

Nobody likes pop ups.
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    What they should really do is update the main screen when you login to include whatever offer is currently running, or at least tell you what they are selling and can click through to see what the price is.

Nobody likes pop ups.

The pop-ups are mecurial. They are based on what you "need".
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★