**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the Infinity War Thanos Twins be retired?

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Let me elaborate. I think these fights are MCOC’s masterpiece. Very challenging and skill based. It took time and study. It was extremely fun to try out different champs against. It is the masterpiece of this game in my opinion. I felt like beating it was reward enough.

I had a potentially goofy idea. A Hall of Fame. A small gauntlet in which we could revisit this fight from time to time. A ROL type challenge. It could stand as the next generation’s WS.

Should the Infinity War Thanos Twins be retired? 28 votes

Seems like a cool idea
60%
INTEGRALHeraldofNoneSpeedbumpfish8sixSixshot1SpiderCoolsBatman_26_2019StrSpurgeon14Kobster84Reverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01ZJoePMrwarren96NeoDazarasSpidey983Batman1903 17 votes
Eh...maybe they just pop up from time to time
39%
buffajrDTMelodicMetalSandeepSBlasthammer4FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXNeotwismKickNatherinaMrBanksMother_FlerkenThicco_Mode 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Love those fights, only complaint is the 2nd/Right one’s bubble sp2 animation being buffed for The Maze. It was much easier to distinguish which bubbles to evade this past May.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Love those fights, only complaint is the 2nd/Right one’s bubble sp2 animation being buffed for The Maze. It was much easier to distinguish which bubbles to evade this past May.

Yeah, I don’t recall the original that well, but it seems that it has been made more difficult to see. Color change?
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Yeah, I don’t recall the original that well, but it seems that it has been made more difficult to see. Color change?

Originally it was far easier to tell which bubbles were the ones to evade because of their differences in being whole or hollow. Watch at 9:27:

https://youtu.be/Q7bjdx76wFI