**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Happy Holidays!

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Skill gem #2 bring on some good skill champs lol
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Thanks guys ! I needed that mystic AG. Merry Xmas !
  • Got a 5 star cosmic awakening gem should I use it on Hyperion or save it
  • Weak unit offers. Wonderful. 😞
  • Thank you soo much for the Awakening Gem. Merry Christmas and God bless all of you.
  • Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas!

Love my new gwenpool POP, and I would never have known who gwenpool was without MCOC.

Oh sweet! I have yet to get her POP! I asked for it, but no dice. Fingers crossed it's a late gift somewhere.

We're honored to be the ones who introduced you to her! She's a quirky character, always been a fan since she was first introduced. :D
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Kabam... Thank for the Cosmic 5* awakening gem!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!! Awesome surprise!!!
  • DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    Congrats kabam

Five star awekenning gem its real christmas gift

Good work

And good year 2019
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Still can't believe what I have received, a 5 star awakening gem..what a sweet gesture enjoying the holiday season for sure whole alliance is on steroids..Thanks kabam
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Thanks for this 5* awakening crystal @Kabam Vydious and Happy Holidays for all the team!!!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Thanks for the 5* AG! Get Mystic which I super needed!
    And shame on all the crybabies yesterday. Kabam done good
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited December 2018
    p6x147c2muhf.jpg
    rnr87 wrote: »
    mjos8dtzgzpj.jpg

Me and my skill awakening gem are better!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    do6he1dz5pbn.png
    llzyy7tbmjd6.jpeg
    Thanks very much got a skill!
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    I guess i have to take back the bad stuff i said about kabam just night now....
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Merry christmas, all the best wishes.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    edited December 2018
    Thanks for the awakening gem for Christmas, it was generous and is appreciated. Looking forward to another fun year playing and progressing.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Credit where its due... was hoping against hope for a RDT as the surprise gift, but the awakening gem was a very nice surprise! Thank you and merry christmas!
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Merry Christmas to kabam and mcoc players,got a 5 star skill to awaken blade.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Got a 5 star cosmic awakening gem should I use it on Hyperion or save it

Use it on Hype he is awesome
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I'm so happy,can't wait to use Phoenix.I opened the GGC and got 5000 5* hero crystal shards and opened my 4th 5* crystal and got her.Also I am a conqueror so yea,I got the 4* Awakening Gem Crystal and can use it now on SL.Pretty happy.
  • VijulVijul Posts: 5
    Thank you kabam for 5 star awakening gem as a Christmas gift....u have said in one of ur announcement that we have more good Planes than rank down tickets...thank u for this amazing gift really appreciate ur gift
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam, for that generic 4 star awakening gem!!
    And also for the 1k 5 star shards..
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Merry Christmas kabam!!!
  • Happy Holidays from all of us here to all of you! We hope you enjoy this time and have a good turn into the New Year!

5235otobaawf.jpg

Thanks same to you also. Hopefully you will do great for next year and there will be more fun in this
  • Feliz natal à todos.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    Thank you for the awakening gem I appreciate it greatly Merry Christmas . I am fully aware that this is a game and you all are not required by any regards to give us anything. So what you do give is a gift regardless what it is.... And I must say a 5* awakening crystal is a nice gift
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Awesome day today! I had some really lucky pulls. Got a 5* tech ag for my imiw soo stoked. Got a 4* skill ag trying to figure out for aegon, blade, gwenpool, killmonger, or masacre. Amazing day! Thank you game team and every one at kabam!