**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy Holidays!

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Skill gem #2 bring on some good skill champs lol
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Thanks guys ! I needed that mystic AG. Merry Xmas !
  • Got a 5 star cosmic awakening gem should I use it on Hyperion or save it
  • Weak unit offers. Wonderful. 😞
  • Thank you soo much for the Awakening Gem. Merry Christmas and God bless all of you.
  • Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas!

Love my new gwenpool POP, and I would never have known who gwenpool was without MCOC.

Oh sweet! I have yet to get her POP! I asked for it, but no dice. Fingers crossed it's a late gift somewhere.

We're honored to be the ones who introduced you to her! She's a quirky character, always been a fan since she was first introduced. :D
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    Kabam... Thank for the Cosmic 5* awakening gem!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!! Awesome surprise!!!
  • DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    Congrats kabam

Five star awekenning gem its real christmas gift

Good work

And good year 2019
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Still can't believe what I have received, a 5 star awakening gem..what a sweet gesture enjoying the holiday season for sure whole alliance is on steroids..Thanks kabam
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Thanks for this 5* awakening crystal @Kabam Vydious and Happy Holidays for all the team!!!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Thanks for the 5* AG! Get Mystic which I super needed!
    And shame on all the crybabies yesterday. Kabam done good
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited December 2018
    p6x147c2muhf.jpg
    rnr87 wrote: »
    mjos8dtzgzpj.jpg

Me and my skill awakening gem are better!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    do6he1dz5pbn.png
    llzyy7tbmjd6.jpeg
    Thanks very much got a skill!
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    I guess i have to take back the bad stuff i said about kabam just night now....
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Merry christmas, all the best wishes.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    edited December 2018
    Thanks for the awakening gem for Christmas, it was generous and is appreciated. Looking forward to another fun year playing and progressing.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Credit where its due... was hoping against hope for a RDT as the surprise gift, but the awakening gem was a very nice surprise! Thank you and merry christmas!
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Merry Christmas to kabam and mcoc players,got a 5 star skill to awaken blade.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Got a 5 star cosmic awakening gem should I use it on Hyperion or save it

Use it on Hype he is awesome
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I'm so happy,can't wait to use Phoenix.I opened the GGC and got 5000 5* hero crystal shards and opened my 4th 5* crystal and got her.Also I am a conqueror so yea,I got the 4* Awakening Gem Crystal and can use it now on SL.Pretty happy.
  • VijulVijul Posts: 5
    Thank you kabam for 5 star awakening gem as a Christmas gift....u have said in one of ur announcement that we have more good Planes than rank down tickets...thank u for this amazing gift really appreciate ur gift
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam, for that generic 4 star awakening gem!!
    And also for the 1k 5 star shards..
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Merry Christmas kabam!!!
  • Happy Holidays from all of us here to all of you! We hope you enjoy this time and have a good turn into the New Year!

5235otobaawf.jpg

Thanks same to you also. Hopefully you will do great for next year and there will be more fun in this
  • Feliz natal à todos.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Thank you for the awakening gem I appreciate it greatly Merry Christmas . I am fully aware that this is a game and you all are not required by any regards to give us anything. So what you do give is a gift regardless what it is.... And I must say a 5* awakening crystal is a nice gift
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Awesome day today! I had some really lucky pulls. Got a 5* tech ag for my imiw soo stoked. Got a 4* skill ag trying to figure out for aegon, blade, gwenpool, killmonger, or masacre. Amazing day! Thank you game team and every one at kabam!