**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift or charity?

This was the worst gift of all, we spent the year with so much change with kabam always stirring and worsening champions, we spent time, spent day and night playing to evolve and kabam comes and leaves the champion bad, and in the end she gives us a I know it was free, and we did not expect it, we actually expected something better, not just crumbs, we spend a lot all year round, and we do not deserve those crumbs.

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    What?
  • Sorry, I do not know how to speak English, I use the google translator, but it does not seem to translate correctly, the translation comes out a little stunned.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    If you're not uncollected, I would be disappointed too.
  • Hi there!

We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with what you've received. Though we can't change what's happened in regards to it, we can promise to take your feedback and share it with the rest of our team for consideration in future events.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    You need to be upset over your own assumptions and expectations. And honestly, aside from a Generic AG this was the best possible gift Kabam could have given us.