Options

Corvus Glaive is not a villain?

I was playing the game, and a New Quest came to use villain and Win points to the Alliance. And i was playing with muito 4* corvus glaive and I didin't make any points... Why Corvus Glaive is not a villain to the game ?

Comments

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hes not tagged as villain. Just the way they went.
  • Options
    That's unfair because I have 2 villains and Just corvus is strong. And he is clearly a villain
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,815 ★★★★★
    He is not a villain in this game. Search for champions with the Villain tag
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I think the concept that Corvus is a villain because he came here to collect the Infinity Stones and was against the Avengers.

Corvus was an acolyte of Thanos and from certain perspectives, Thanos's search for balance in the universe is not inherently evil. He killed a lot of people in the way that the USA killed a lot of people when they defeated Japan or Germany, which is to say he killed people to support a belief that the universe needed to be rebalanced to survive.

Right? This is why he's not considered a villain, right?

Except Thanos is tagged as a villain, right?
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Like other parts of the game, tags are ultimately part of balance for the game. No point arguing
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Tags are dumb. Corvus isn’t a villain, proxima isn’t a villain, blade isn’t #metal, there are dumb things like that. Just gotta move on, really. It is how it is
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    He’s not a villain but his boss is. Kind of a Smithers / Mr. Burns dynamic happening here.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Thanos should be

#profit
    #survivor
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 251
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I think the concept that Corvus is a villain because he came here to collect the Infinity Stones and was against the Avengers.

Corvus was an acolyte of Thanos and from certain perspectives, Thanos's search for balance in the universe is not inherently evil. He killed a lot of people in the way that the USA killed a lot of people when they defeated Japan or Germany, which is to say he killed people to support a belief that the universe needed to be rebalanced to survive.

Right? This is why he's not considered a villain, right?

That is exactly right!

• Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Y’all bashing the USA should just be grateful for the invention of the PC, internet, and cellphone... Also the invention of traffic lights, crash test dummies, and the M.R.I. have and will save millions more people than ever died in WW2.

The United States literally saved the world in WW2.

And tens of millions of lives.

Chalk it up to ignorance and a failure to understand times were different then.

The mindset of the populace was far different an less educated
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Corvus was the secret hero of IW who knew
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Corvus was the secret hero of IW who knew

Agreed, he was just misunderstood.
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    he is not a villian. this is how he was made. in reality he is but in this game he is not.
    sometimes its how the cookie crumbles
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    How’d this turn into a talk about ww2