**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    Please give starlord a synergy that makes it possible to select the effects of the element gun. Or just add it to his abilities.
    Maybe holding block for 2 seconds or something.
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    edited December 2018
    wdo25gfovxf7.jpegc6lfxut46pk0.jpg3gpr2dt9hxjx.jpgamd0jxp42qfr.jpgf91roufb7qpo.jpg

Weekly Wednesday update on the community's most-requested champs Ranker list:

• Champs recently added include Shuri, Madame Masque, Conan the Barbarian, and High Evolutionary;
    • Summoners have submitted just under 4,500 votes and added almost 280 hopeful future champs;
    • Doom and Surfer are rivals for #1; Apocalypse pushed Thing from #5; Quicksilver fell from the top 10;
    • Rising in rank include: Black Cat; Hercules; Terrax; Gladiator; Ares; Negasonic Teenage Warhead; Firestar;
    • Nova (Frankie Raye) jumped rank furthest (#221 to #154); Super-Adaptoid dropped most (#115 to #198);
    • I've edited to add probable class and possible game-play dynamics for all the champs you added.

When you vote, please note that you can click "LOAD MORE" at the bottom of the page to upvote your favorite lower-ranked characters beyond #100 and #200 (and soon #300).

When you make a request here, you can also vote for that champ in the community list, or add the character if it's not on the list yet. For instance, nobody has yet added BloodScream, Bushwacker, The Russian, or Iron Spider. And remember to check back frequently.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON NEW CHAMP REQUESTS.
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    Thor
    Sry if I missed something, but Thor (5* and 6* version still missing in Crystal valut) I saw him as 5* opponent in dungeons. And I really dream about that champ to be avaliable :)
    I m huge fan of Thor and his 4* version is just perfect. It specifically demonstrates his power.
    I mean almost everybody hype Corvus Glaive as top cosmic champ right now, but I did a lot of tests focused on Dmg Output, Well. During full fight test (parry, dex, SP2, SP3... Simply everything) Thor leads by a mile... His armor break + Stun ability combination are just totally OP and even crazy champ like Corvus cannot reach that dmg output.
    Okay, to be honest, I feel more comfortable with Corvus, He s faster, moves smoother and seems like easier champ to control. But Thor is exactly that Thor, what I remember from Avengers Assemble cartoon, boosted freak who Can Smash everyone.
    But back to Testing, Thor beat Corvus in every dmg output tests. So I get idea to test them only with SP1+Heavy+Combos fight, parry only one in the begining in first few seconds of fight. I was pretty sure that Corvus have to be better in Last test.

So.. I just wanna ask, If there is at least little possibility, that Thor will be avaliable to get as 5* or 6* version? (Talking about classic version, not about gladiator-ragnarok)

Sorry for my english language knowledge, I wasnt best student ;)
  • New characters:

Stryfe
    Apocalypse
    Mister Sinister
    Dr Doom
    Blob
    Namor
    Human Torch (android)
    Gladiator
    Shiva
    Cyber
    Onslaught
    New characters:

. . .
    Shiva
    . . .

You mean these units?
  • HankSpectorHankSpector Posts: 64
    I love the idea of Kabam adding lower card characters like sentry, void, hood, night thrasher and nighthawk. I'd really like to see more of these surprises come 2019 with kabam announcing that the fantastic four and probably their greatest villain Dr. Doom and other associated characters like Namor being added I'd like to through my hat in the ring for ideas with lower card characters and ideas for fantastic four/doom/Namor ideas.

For the FF all of their traits are in game with Korg very similar to Thing, Hood/Darkhawk to Invisible Woman, Kamala Khan to Mr. Fantastic, and Red Hulk/Mephisto and all incinerate champs to Human Torch. But for my suggestion with types I would just prefer if they all weren't type cast to cosmic champs because of how they got their powers. As for Dr. Doom I'd prefer Mystic for classic Doom because of his affinity for the mystic arts and cause MCOC is lacking in mystic champs tho if Kabam decides new age Doom then tech. Namor I hope comes in as a mutant because of his affiliation with the X-Men and because of him being referred to as the first Marvel mutant.

For lower card characters I would like to see Hercules and his brother Ares because I think it'd make for a good mini story arc and cause they're both great champs. Adding Batroc the Leaper and Bullseye would be cool to see as well because Batroc could interact with Gwenpool, Cpt. America, MODOK, and Spider-Man and Bullseye has all the defenders and underworld crime lords along with other mercs like Taskmaster and Crossbones. I'd also like to see Shadowcat and Synapse come in because they both help the lack of women characters in game as well as could help further the mutant v. Inhuman story arc MCOC had playing out. Finally I would really like to see all other characters used for MCU movies such as the prior mentioned Batroc the Leaper, Man-Ape, Shocker, Baron Zemo, Iron Monger, Malekith the Accursed, Kurse, Skurge the Executioner, Ebony Maw, Black Dwarf/Coal Obsodion, Leader, Whiplash, Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin, Arnim Zola, Nick Fury, Mockingbird, Deathlok, and others I can't think of right now.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I love the idea of Kabam adding lower card characters like sentry, void, hood, night thrasher and nighthawk. I'd really like to see more of these surprises come 2019 with kabam announcing that the fantastic four and probably their greatest villain Dr. Doom and other associated characters like Namor being added I'd like to through my hat in the ring for ideas with lower card characters and ideas for fantastic four/doom/Namor ideas.

For the FF all of their traits are in game with Korg very similar to Thing, Hood/Darkhawk to Invisible Woman, Kamala Khan to Mr. Fantastic, and Red Hulk/Mephisto and all incinerate champs to Human Torch. But for my suggestion with types I would just prefer if they all weren't type cast to cosmic champs because of how they got their powers. As for Dr. Doom I'd prefer Mystic for classic Doom because of his affinity for the mystic arts and cause MCOC is lacking in mystic champs tho if Kabam decides new age Doom then tech. Namor I hope comes in as a mutant because of his affiliation with the X-Men and because of him being referred to as the first Marvel mutant.

For lower card characters I would like to see Hercules and his brother Ares because I think it'd make for a good mini story arc and cause they're both great champs. Adding Batroc the Leaper and Bullseye would be cool to see as well because Batroc could interact with Gwenpool, Cpt. America, MODOK, and Spider-Man and Bullseye has all the defenders and underworld crime lords along with other mercs like Taskmaster and Crossbones. I'd also like to see Shadowcat and Synapse come in because they both help the lack of women characters in game as well as could help further the mutant v. Inhuman story arc MCOC had playing out. Finally I would really like to see all other characters used for MCU movies such as the prior mentioned Batroc the Leaper, Man-Ape, Shocker, Baron Zemo, Iron Monger, Malekith the Accursed, Kurse, Skurge the Executioner, Ebony Maw, Black Dwarf/Coal Obsodion, Leader, Whiplash, Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin, Arnim Zola, Nick Fury, Mockingbird, Deathlok, and others I can't think of right now.

when you say "lower card" do you mean unknown
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    My wish list
    Jane foster reworked
    Loki reworked
    Magneto reworked
    OGThor reworked in 5* or 6*
    SW reworked in 5* n 6*
    Moonknight rework
    Hulkbuster rework
  • PowrotiPowroti Posts: 21
    I wish they add azazel in the roster
  • PowrotiPowroti Posts: 21
    I wish they add azazel ..
    He will be a great asset to the roster
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    rx97f68jiqx6.jpeg

Warlock: Signature 200

Signature- Persistent Soul Bond.

Warlock possesses spiritual powers and is capable of resurrecting himself and other beings by capturing their souls when defeating an opponent. Each soul carries over from fight to fight. (Max 10 souls) Each soul enhances his overall abilities, resistances and base stats by a flat 5%.

If warlock is knocked down by a heavy attack or SP atk he looses his soul bond ability for 6 seconds.

Passive:

A cosmic being, he is imbued with cosmic awareness and can perceive both cosmic and mystic occurrences. Nullify effects have a -50% chance to “miss”. Cosmic champions suffer -50% ability accuary reduction. This effect cannot be countered,

Warlock is endowed with super human resilience and gains +650 energy and physical resistance. Energy attacks are converted into power.

Sp1: Warlock emits an energy beam, power draining the opponent for 25% maximum power, dealing damage based off of power drained.

SP2: Warlock pulls from space and time to deliver a crushing blow, dealing 800 burst damage over 8 seconds, with an additional 800 damage per persistent soul (charge max 10 satacks) damage bypasses any resistance the opponent may have.

SP3: Warlock envolopes the opponent in a cocoon, trapping their soul. Attack drains 75% of maximum power, dealing damage equivalent to power lost.

If awakened: Warlock has a 50% chance to steal 30% of damage dealt.

• W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    My wishlist
    1. The thing
    2. Mr fantastic
    3. Invisible woman
    4. Human torch
    5. Klaw
    6. Doctor doom
    7. Namor
    8. Mystique
    9. Jubilee
    10. Superskrull
    11. Iron spider
    12. Quicksilver
    13. Jean grey 90's
    14. Charles Xavier
    15. Captain Britain
    16. Captain falcon
    17. Shadow cat
    18. Mr.sinester
    19. Appocolse
    20. Mysterio
    21. Wolfbane
    22. Warpath
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    hzfkdunslau6.jpeg

Please add the super skrull!
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Anybody else feel like Cyber would have some strong potential in game? Adamantium armor. Poison/Neurotoxin from claw strikes. Raw Damage. I think he could be a beast!
  • Spider-Man Noir and Prowler, especially because Spiderverse was just released.
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Galactus
  • I’d like to start by saying thank you to the Kabam team. You all have made a great game that I continue to play daily. While some may argue that you don’t listen to the community, I feel differently. The all but confirmed addition of the F4 and Silver Surfer has renewed my confidence in the team along with you continual support for the game. So I’d like to say thank you for adding characters that mean so much to me and your continued work.
    My list will be separated into character groups for your convenience. Keep up the good work.

:)

Ironman:
    Whiplash
    Iron Monger
    Mandarin
    Aim troopers/bots
    New design of the invincible ironman in the comics
    Infamous ironman
    Madam Mask

A stage of ironman’s armor collection

Captain America:
    Arnin Zola
    Bucky Cap
    Hydra cap (reskin civil warrior)
    Hydra troopers/bots
    Baron Zemo (this would be really cool)

A stage of a WWII battle ground

X-men:
    A released weapon x
    A released x-force wolverine
    Kitty Pryde
    Mystique
    A more classic Storm
    Classic Angel
    Apocalypse
    His Horsemen
    Marvel Girl (not phenix)
    Hellfire club troops and leaders like Jason Wyngarde
    Mr Sinister
    Morlocks
    Lady death strike
    Jubilee
    Pyro
    The Blob
    Toad
    Avalanche
    Shatterstar
    Shi-ar empire characters like Gladiator (for a more rounded out cosmic universe)
    And of course Professor Charles Xavier
    Wendigo
    Havoc
    Mojo and his hunters
    The brood queen

A stage of X Mansion
    A stage of Deadpool’s chimichanga stand
    Other xmen stages:
    Shi-ar arena
    Mojos arena
    Canadian forest
    Danger room
    Sentinel factory
    Mutant protest

Spider-man:
    Sandman
    Mysterio
    Kraven the Hunter
    Shocker
    Classic vulture, (I and a lot of others prefer comic designs to mcu although I do like the mcu designs)
    Black Cat
    Ben Reilly Scarlett Spider
    Kane Scarlett Spider
    Spider-man Noir
    Spider-Ham
    Star faced shocker
    The Lizard
    Hydro man
    Hammer Head
    Silvermane
    Tombstone
    Superior Octopus (current comic design)
    Jackal
    Life Corp symbiotes
    Silver Sable
    The Chameleon
    Daredevil shadowlands costume
    Bullseye
    Hobgoblin

a daily bugle stage with JJJ, Betty, and Robbie in the background
    Brooklyn
    Midtown high
    Brick rooftop

F4:
    Moleman riding a mole monster
    Dr. Doom
    Super Skrull
    Annihilus

Stage of the Baxter Building with fantasti-car in background
    Molemans lair
    Latveria
    The negative zone

Galactic:
    Galacticus (possible stage like surtur)
    Terrax
    Knee sentry
    The supreme intelligence (possible stage)
    Original Guardians of the Galaxy
    Beta Ray Bill
    Kree accusors
    Skrulls

Stages of the different planets

Marvel Monsters:
    Howling Commandos
    Werewolf by Night
    Dracula (suit and tie)
    The Living Mummy
    Frankenstien’s Monster
    Man-thing
    Robbie Reyes ghostrider
    Original cowboy ghost rider
    Morbius the living vampire
    Fing Fang Foom

A stage of Man Thing’s swamp or Dracula’s Castle
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Jean Grey please
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Any of the characters from marvel zombies! Marvel zombies is by far one of the funniest comic series to read... i would love to have a marvel zombie character.
  • ???
    edited December 2018
    vpzya766saeb.jpg0zmdv2n9naw4.jpgl115i6sohmov.jpgd8kupsjnfa78.jpgl95sza8we22q.jpg

Weekly update on the community's most-requested champs Ranker list...

CHRISTMAS CATASTROPHE EDITION!

• Champs recently added include Nova (Richard Rider), Wong, The Russian, Doorman, and Karkas;
    • The holiday week shook the list as Summoners submitted 2,500+ new votes within a day or two;
    Nova and Sandman pushed Adam Warlock and Kraven from the top 10; Mystique plummeted #4 to #34.
    • The following gained roughly 100 spots: Siryn, Cannonball, Armor, Gorilla-Man, Songbird, and Galactus;
    Speedball jumped rank furthest (#203 to #63); Blue Marvel fell 155 spots and Toad lost 135;
    • Christmas Casualties: Blob, Azazel, Chulk, Mar-Vell, Ebony Maw, and Devil Dinosaur lost 100+ places.

When you vote, please note that you can click "LOAD MORE" at the bottom of the page to upvote your favorite lower-ranked characters beyond rank #100 and #200 (and soon #300).

When you make a request here, you can also vote for that champ in the community list, or add the character if it's not on the list yet. For instance, nobody has yet added Moleman, Shocker, Dum-Dum Dugan, Mister Hyde, or Silk. (Note: champs can be added from your computer, but not apparently from your mobile device.)

Remember to check back frequently!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON NEW CHAMP REQUESTS.
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16
    WENDIGO, Sasquatch, Guardian, Demogoblin, Xemnu , swarm, Danielle Moonstar (mirage)
  • Gorr, from Jason aaron’s “Thor God Of Thunder” line.
    God he would be amazing!
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    (FORGE)
    BIO-:
    .Forge is a Cheyenne native american and a mutant with the unique ability to build anything he sets his mind to. Originally the pupil of a mystic shaman, Forge was eventually drafted into the Vietnam war, where he eventually lost both his hand and his leg. Forge eventually got over his crippling injuries by building new prosthetics and focusing on his career as an inventor for the military. This led to Forge eventually coming into contact with the X-men, who he eventually went on to join. Forge has served as both a member of X-Factor, X-Force and X-Men, always taking up a technological role in helping the team, using his skills as a solider and weapons of his own design to fight against those who would harm mutants.

Class-:
    .Mutant

Abilities-:

.Passive:
    *Forge wears synthetic stretch fabric having micro-thin bulletproof Kevlar and thermal insulation property which reduces the damage from bleed and incineration by X%.

*This Champion has additional Critical Resistance in its Base Attributes.

.Passive:
    * Forge has also a hand-held scanning device that can detect the presence of superhuman beings or aliens and grants Forge X Attack Rating while also reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by X%.

.All Attacks:
    *X% chance to gain Cruelty, increasing his Critical Damage by X% for X seconds.

.Light and Medium Attacks:
    *X% chance to gain Fury, increasing his Attack by X% for X seconds.

.Heavy Attacks:
    *Heavy Attacks lacerate opponents with a X% chance, inflicting Bleed damage for X% of his Attack over X seconds.

*Against Naturally Bleed Immune Champions-The sheer force of Heavy Attacks has a X% chance to break the target's Armor and apply X% Armor reduction for X seconds.

.Special Attack 1:
    *The Flamethrower: This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing X% of his attack as Energy Damage over X seconds.

*This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by X% while it’s active.

.Special Attack 2:
    *The Plasmablaster: This attack shocks the enemy dealing X% of his attacks as Energy Damage over X seconds.

*This effect generate zero Power in opponents and drain up to X% of their current stored Power.

.Special Attack 3:
    *The Neutralizer: This attack inflicts degeneration on the enemy dealing X% of his attacks as Energy Damage over X seconds.

'Signature Ability-:
    *Shaman Heritage: Aside from his mutant ability Forge is trained in the magical arts of the Cheyenne tribe. In his training he learned a great variety of magical spells.

*Due to the Shaman Mystical Force Forge is able to Burn Buffs present on the opponent and deals X Direct Damage per buff Burnt.

• NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    We need Forge (Mutant)
  • IRON SPIDER - as a tech type
  • UN5T0PPABLEUN5T0PPABLE Posts: 2
    Hi! This is my wish list for 2019 year Mystique, Spiderwoman, Spidergirl universe X (simbiot costum), silk, negasonic teenage warhead, doctor Doom, fantastic four, dark Phoenix, jessica jones, squirrel girl, black cat, Marvel girl (Rachel Summer), QuickSilver, Giant-Man.