**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* Hero Crystal Vs 5* Hero Crystal

I have 11400 5* shards right now, shall i wait till 15000 ?

need some advices

Comments

• MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    If you’re still growing your 5* roster basics are the way to go. If you have a good amount or are satisfied with your 5* options, go for the feature hero you have your eye on
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    If you have a lot of 5* champs and you are getting shards at a rapid pace, featured is ok. But if you are getting less than 20,000 shards per month and have less than 15 5*s you should get basic. Myself personally, the thought of paying 5000 more and getting a bad pull is too much for me.
  • My recommendation is when in doubt, go basic. You should only go featured if you have a really, really, really good reason.

It isn't just about the pulls. You get more 5* champs opening basics, but you *also* get more 6* shards through duplication opening basics. In the long run, that might be even more important than just getting more 5* champions because unless you are swimming in T2A most of those 5* champs will sit at r3 or lower, and not significantly more powerful than your 4* roster. But those 6* pulls go immediately to 1/25 with little cost, the rough equivalent of 4/55-level strength without having to spend T2A.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    what if u get ip from featured crystal?
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    Thanks guys.

I go for basic.