**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* blade worth 88 generic stones

I recently pulled 5* blade and had a skill gem from Christmas, i awakened him and had enough stones to sig 27 is it worth it to put the 88 generics in

Comments

• Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    yes
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 567 ★★★
    Big yes
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I’d say throw some sig stones on him, not all of them
  • Options
    can you guys elaborate?
  • Options
    @85_widereciever READ his abilities or watch some youtube videos on him
  • Options
    i know what he does and what his sig does i want info on why the sigs should be used on him, also your 5* isnt even awakened jkcjmiji
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    i know what he does and what his sig does i want info on why the sigs should be used on him, also your 5* isnt even awakened jkcjmiji

Mabye becasse no luck to get him twice
  • Options
    @85_widereciever i don't have to have him awakened to know his abilities. Why are you tying challenge me on this? Like I said, read his abilities and watch some youtubes on the champ. There are so many youtubers explaining his abilities and how high sig benefits him. If I had my blade awakened I assure you, all my sig stones are going to him.
  • Options
    im sorry if it seemed like i was challenging you on it and ive seen videos i just wanted other peoples insight
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I'd say take him to 50 and see the Regen difference. Then take him to 60, and so on.

Mine is unawakened so I can't comment on how it scales.
  • Options
    ok follow up question do you guys still think hes worth r5
  • Options
    6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    fdgx9wlzdql6.png
  • Options
    Mine is R5 and Max Sig. I don’t use him as much since I took Corvus to R5, but he is still extremely useful and saves me using health potions.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’m willing to bet that almost all champs aren’t that different as far as sig stones go.

Just give him the standard 20 and play, that’s how you’ll really know. My guess is that you won’t be able to tell the difference
  • Options
    Thebgj wrote: »
    I’m willing to bet that almost all champs aren’t that different as far as sig stones go.

Just give him the standard 20 and play, that’s how you’ll really know. My guess is that you won’t be able to tell the difference

You notice with the regen. There’s an actual numeric difference with Blades regen with the higher Sig.
  • Options
    so would you recomend the r5
  • Options

I would need to know your other options. Also, you need to consider where you are in the game and what you plan on tackling next.
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★

I wouldn't r5 him, they are slowly phasing out his utility.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I wouldn't r5 him, they are slowly phasing out his utility.
    Nah man, he's still killing it against the new champs every EQ for me. And that's when they're beefed up with nodes too.

Blade is still an awesome champ. Especially for ease of use, damage output, and survivability from regen.

Most people from what I've seen still recommend R5'ING him and throwing sig stones on too.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I don’t think any champ is worth rank 5 right now. I’d rather have a boat load of rank 4 5*’s before I waste precious T2 alphas on rank 5. That’s just me, that’s coming from someone not getting them often enough.