**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T2 Alpha and new 5*s

So with the introduction of all these new 5*s are we going to be seeing an increase of tier 2 alphas. Cause at the moment those are the hardest to get. I'm in a very high alliance and the only way to get more full t2 alphas is to finish LOL. Map 6 gives little shards if your even lucky enough to pull any. I like the introduction of new 5*s but to level them to rank 4/55 need more t2 alphas?

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Na they've only just begun milking T2A's for all the $ they can get.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Realistically if they want the top end players to have something to play for they need to.

Well over 300 players have cleared LOL 100%, this will mean they have enough for 5 Rank 4 5*

For these guys there is no further progression other than getting new champs and taking them to R3-45

Basically they need to start with more T2A but also T5B
  • MacMac Posts: 8
    Yep and giving us some way of getting a 5* generic AG for those that aren't fortunate enough to have a duped SL would be nice and ultimately make them more money because it gives those people a chance at completing Lab 100%
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Most of the top 5 alliances barely have 4 rank 4/55 5*s. I dont mind working for them but the never end aq of map 6 never ends with minimal shards of not progressing and yes $$$$ is what kabam is always after
  • SohaibbSohaibb Posts: 33
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Realistically if they want the top end players to have something to play for they need to.

Well over 300 players have cleared LOL 100%, this will mean they have enough for 5 Rank 4 5*

For these guys there is no further progression other than getting new champs and taking them to R3-45

Basically they need to start with more T2A but also T5B

I am still uncollected I have 4 5* in rank 4 also going to make Corvus 5:65 but after that I will have 0 T2 alpha. Actually issue is now tier 5 basic with a little Tier 2 alpha. So kabam should work on it as I already said that T5 basic and T2 alpha fragments should be given in arena also if they are not agree in giving full.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Most of the top 5 alliances barely have 4 rank 4/55 5*s. I dont mind working for them but the never end aq of map 6 never ends with minimal shards of not progressing and yes $$$$ is what kabam is always after

Did you mean 4 5/65s?

4 4/55s is upper Gold 1/Plat 3 territory.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167

Lol.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

Did you mean 4 5/65s?

4 4/55s is upper Gold 1/Plat 3 territory.

Oooolllld post..

Also as a mid gold 1 I have 3 r5s and 9 r4s

Oh gd it.

Necroposting got me.

And yeah, I was being conservative.

I have 9 r4s too.