**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you want to see for the Captain Marvel event in March?

These are the combinations that make the most sense to me. Feel free to pick and choose or come up with new ideas.

Who do you want to see for the Captain Marvel event in March? 59 votes

Captain Marvel (Star Force) and Mar-Vell/Yon-Rogg
15%
Midknight007Foxhero007Darkrider05spaceoctopusRehan010_Wakanda4Ever278MoeyTehrSneaky_GremlinDeltrons 9 votes
Nick Fury and Phil Coulson
18%
Savio444MelkerlanneroMy_Superiorrcm2017Gustavo20AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72AJXRXChampSlayerPIZZATIME 11 votes
Captain Marvel (Red/Blue/Gold Suit) and Super Skrull/Talos
37%
Jets44GuzmaSpiderCoolsCassyadknight27AMChive2Blubfish_666Raichu626TinoMiabluebubble100The_red_EclipseMitchell35VoltolosAvengerboy99Justcause102Markg25ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxSparkyCzShadownamez 22 votes
Another Combination
8%
Timone147adqqedfyvrSundance_2099RedEightWelderofortune2 5 votes
Different Option
20%
DrZolaThe_Onebelli300Azzzm0NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiritOfVengeanceYouconfusedMaldroit2NeurogodKickNatherinadot_dittoSavage_ 12 votes

Comments

• Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Skrulls were already teased in the Darkhawk/Night Thrasher Event trailer. You can check it on YouTube.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Different Option
    I don’t want to see a reskinned captain marvel I’m so tired of that trash continuing to plague this game. If anything is done for the movie is needs to be new champs not reskins. If anything is done with the characters it should be a small buff for ms marvel captain marvel and kk
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Good point. But when Marvel releases a movie, we usually get related champions (Stark-enhanced Spiderman, Killmonger, Infinity War guys, etc.) So there's probably a good chance of us getting a new version of Captain Marvel.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I’d prefer Captain Marvel with Ms. Marvel’s hair but the Cap Marvel suit without the helmet and buffs too much to ask?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Different Option
    No more reskins. CM is an old champ who was plagued for months by a Sp2 that didn’t work. She’s one of the most powerful champs Marvel has and one of its primary superstar female champs. She deserves to be very good in game—however, she’s not even close to being on the vanguard of the power curve in game. In my opinion, she’s been neglected by the designers far too long.

So boost CM first (and correspondingly, MsM also, since they are essentially the same champ).

Second, fix KK. This could be virtually anything, because she’s pretty awful.

Third, new champs—could be Mar-Vell or Yon-Rogg. Doesn’t matter much to me because I’m not a featured grinder or a featured spender.

Dr. Zola
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No more captain marvels
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    We need as much Captain Marvel as Spidys to Keep the Balance of the force.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Another Combination
    Star Force Cap'n Marvel and Talos
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Her event will likely be in feb...cant imagine kabam straying away from 2 yrs of mutant march event its like march madness for college basketball lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind mar-vell in his classic costume.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Another Combination
    I would like marvel classic costume, and super skrull could have four different modes you could switch through would love him.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Star Force) and Mar-Vell/Yon-Rogg
    Minn-erva, of course
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    Different Option
    Nick Fury with two good eyes and then when he is awakened he loses one eye.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Different Option
    Gimme a skrull and a rework of Ronan and i’m Gucci.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited January 2019
    Different Option
    Nick Fury, Super Skrull, Nova (Richard Rider) *check puzzle and it would fit perfectly*
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Different Option
    Revamp the CM/MM/KK we already have so they're at least good champs.

Take all the abilities kabam are planning on putting into the new champs to sell crystals and give them to the existing champs
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    tbh we should nerf them and then use captian marvel and ms marvel as final bosses
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Revamp the CM/MM/KK we already have so they're at least good champs.

Take all the abilities kabam are planning on putting into the new champs to sell crystals and give them to the existing champs

1 of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesnt belong. 2 of them actually do a lot of damage and are in the top 25% of all champs imo