**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop complaining about Kabam

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    let me say it again:

when you spin crystals, during most of the spin animations, a lot of 4* champions appear, giving the impression that the chances of getting one are high. and i mean high.
    i remember animations in which most of the spun champs were 4* , this kind of animation is not uncommon.

you said the outcome was already determined, that's not what i'm talking about.
    i said the animation does not reflect the actual odds.

the odds of getting a 2* champ are extremely high. let's make up some numbers here: let's say:
    the odds for a 2* are 90%
    the odds for a 3* are 8%
    the odds for a 4* are 2%

these are the "actual odds"

when you spin crystals, most (if not all) of the time, the animation shows an awfully high ammount of 4* , which misleads people.
    like i said, i opened one crystal, and the spin animation for that crystal showed me a high number of 4*. over half of the presented options were 4*.
    when you see all the possibilities in one spin, and over half of the options presented were 4*, it leads people to think the odds of landing a 4* were over 50%

in short, the ammount of 2* , 3* , and 4* characters presented within one animation, are misleading, and do not match the real odds.

again, i am not talking about the 2the outcome was already determined.
    i am talking about, i opened X ammount of crystals, and all of them shared the same "over half of the options presented were 4* "

i don't know about others, but in my case, i don't get bothered when i opened a 2* , what i am talking about is the fact that every single crystal presents an animation in which many of the presented options are 4* , implying that you should get 4* as an actual result way too often.

the real odds are 90% of the time it will be a 2* , thus, the correct thing to do is to have the animation reflect that:
    when you spin, 90% of the reel results should show a 2*, and only have 3* and 4* once in a while, instead of showing them as often as they do right now.

*numbers used on this post were made up, of course, for example's sake. i ignore if the odds of landing a 2* are literally 90%

No one knows what the actual odds are. It is impossible for the roll to display the actual odds. There aren't enough possibilities before the Crystal opens. It's a snapshot of random possibilities. There are 2*, 3*, and 4* possibilities in the Spin. People only notice the 4*'s generally. It lands where it lands. If the Spin reflected the actual odds, you would never see a 4*. The Spin is just a window into some possible outcomes. Why people take it personally is beyond me.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think op is trolling the apologist of this forum and they don't notice it.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    let me say it again:

when you spin crystals, during most of the spin animations,...

Odds non-sense deleted.

The actual purpose of the spin is to highlight what heroes are available in the crystals as it is quite obvious that not all heroes are available from the crystal (with the exception of the featured hero crystal). Have you already conveniently forgotten that the latest iteration of spiderman is not available in the premium hero crystals? Do these memory problems have a purpose?

The purpose of the spin is to show people what is available. We do not even know if all of the available heroes are even shown.

It is people like you that continue to claim that the "spin" is somehow related to odds in order to create another useless argument.

The funny part is that as long as there are people like you, there will always be people whining away about the animations while emptying out their bank account to spin more crystals. Why? Because they think the spin has something to do with the odds.
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    You mean the people who fixed the simultaneous evade/attack bug 5 times? Those guys are doing a great job?

Lol piss off noob
  • yeah the trick for the premium doesn't work at all
  • kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    Think of it this way

if you just praise kabam like a fanboy and defend them like your life depends on it, do you think the game would change? Do you think they would add updates to the game or even care about players? They'll just think "oh the game is okay because people are happy"

no
    we're not happy

there is legitimate improvements to be made weather it be glitches, hackers, fairness, class equity ect. You just seem to be person who enjoys conformity
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    I stop counting the crystals ive open without a 4* at 2000. That was 1 month ago. My last 4* out of a phc was christmas 2016. That 2% has come and gone several times. Whats the purpose of a 1* for a lv 60 player? 90% of anything given free is anything but what you actually need. Give a 4 or 5* awakening stone or a 4 or 5* crystal away for free every blue moon. Thats real appreciation, not a crystal giving a useless 2* or 3*. I still love the game tho
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    This is a ridiculous post. While I agree people are too negative, Kabam, and any company like it that is built around a community, wants (or should want) the community's constructive feedback. Constructive being the operative word.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    If you get a free pizza, and that wasn't your choice of pizza but still you feel great and eat it, that's how people talk about good , but if u buy a pizza and they deliver you wrong pizza , lol , you will not smile instead u will ask for another one and u keep the wrong delivered pizza. That s how people react when they spend.

I am not against of this post but just think what you are posting.
  • Darkshadow3628Darkshadow3628 Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    usually dont do this forums **** but this **** just makes me mad af
  • yo literally on this post some **** said that cuz he wasn't paying cash kabam isn't giving him 5 star dupes that is worth me laying into their assholes without ****
  • Darkshadow3628Darkshadow3628 Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    Another **** said arenas require 4/40s
    Pentagonaldiick this is the ****
  • No they said that kabam was rigging the odds of people who spend money which is absolute **** i havent spent a dime and once got 4 4*s out of 15 prems however now its been 3420 prems since i got a 4* its simple luck no need 2 go complain its just luck and it is **** imo that peeps actually think that

and actually using the word cyber bully un ironically is hilarious to me how old are you?
  • Ok, this has gone way off topic and turned non-constructive and into personal attacks. I'm closing this down.

We do like to hear what players think and to get your feedback. Please just remember to keep it constructive.
This discussion has been closed.