**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which tech 5* should I R4 first?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Didn't expect to have a decent pull over the Holidays but pulled Ultron, so not complaining. Now I'm torn who will be a more useful R4. Both are unduped. Ultron is my first poison and bleed immune 5*.

Which tech 5* should I R4 first? 21 votes

5* Ultron (Age of Ultron)
23%
axelelf_1JmurphRonD9ZeezoosChampSlayer 5 votes
5* IWIM
76%
TaxAjisdopeJim0172SpiderCoolsStrMelkerlanneroPeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975Its_pro456talktalkB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseSairam44FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCaptainEdge123NBSAIElwix 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    I think ultron does his job good enough as a r3 and iwim is not a great defender unless duped. Wait for someone better or do iron man if u dupe him
  • Options
    MesosmartMesosmart Posts: 16
    Wait for another to r4. But if it takes you 2 months to draw a 5* then probably IMIW
  • Options
    5* IWIM
    IMIW if duped or wait for someone
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    5* Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Ultron if you need immunities.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    5* IWIM
    Imiw is a very good r4 champ to have. He has a load of utility with healblock, power control, unblockable special 1, crit resist, reduced evade/autoblock and pretty much bleed and coldsnap immune. His damage is a little low and in most match ups there is a god tier champ who will do the job better but he will get the job done.

Ultron'simmunities is good but his damage is very low. I know a few people who have taken an r4 ultron up (both varieties) but after a short time have regretted it my top tech pics would be stark spidey and ghost ideally. OG vision is also good but needs to be sig 130+ ideally to have useful powergain.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Am R4ing IMIW next level up event.