Can we not use units to refresh in Road to Greatness Arena?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,225 ★★★★
I'm not an arena grinder so wanted to try refreshing some champs to pound out this arena faster, but every time I get an error. Is this happening to anyone else or are we just not allowed to refresh for this arena?

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,225 ★★★★
    8gg2yloa8obc.jpeg
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Why would you want to use units in a 2* arena that offers Plenty of time to finish?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,225 ★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Why would you want to use units in a 2* arena that offers Plenty of time to finish?

Because I want to...

I'm close to a 6* and if i can get the shards to open a 5* and get a duplicate now that will expedite the process
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 317
    maybe that's the reason for the emergency maintenance. kabam realized they were losing units on 2* arena refreshes? ;)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 784 ★★
    maybe that's the reason for the emergency maintenance. kabam realized they were losing units on 2* arena refreshes? ;)

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 162
    I’m with the OP. I just wanna crank this out today while I have the time. I wouldn’t mind shelling out units to refresh and keep the grind going. But I got the error message as well. Guess I’ll have to kick it old school and wait lol.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 41
    It doesn’t look like it’s working in any arena
  • Thanks for pointing this out! There does seem to be an issue with Arena and Dungeon refreshes right now. We're looking into this right now.
  • We've fixed the issue causing Arena Stamina Refresh not to function. We'll be working on getting the Elemental Crystals and ability to Transmutate Potions back up as soon as we can!
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    Shaun01 wrote: »

Because I want to...

I'm close to a 6* and if i can get the shards to open a 5* and get a duplicate now that will expedite the process

Alot of "ifs" in that statement. Best of luck to you.