**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gift event rank rewards??

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So just like about everyone i assumed hitting the last milestone would qualify me for rank rewards now today one of my ally mates get a mail from kabam stating thats not the case. Its apparently 20k for that.. i see no mention of that anywhere. So many of us have grinded our asses of for this event to get a taste of those rewards and now all of sudden in the very last few hours you are telling us its not enough???

I really really hope this dude from kabam didnt know what he was talking about. The outrage will be out of this world

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I believe it was 20k as an alliance to reach rank rewards same as SA is 320k
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    As long as the ally has unlocked ranked rewards everyone is eligible. It's always been like this.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    So just like about everyone i assumed hitting the last milestone would qualify me for rank rewards

Well, that was an incorrect assumption. It was stated that only the alliance has to hit 20k to qualify for rank rewards. You'll get rank rewards so long as that happens and you participated in the event.
  • Options
    samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    How much will be the minimum individual score to get rank rewards?
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    How much will be the minimum individual score to get rank rewards?

As long as the member has 1 point in gifting, if the alliance hits rank rewards, the member will get rewards as well.
  • Options
    If you have gifted anything, you will get the rank rewards
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    There is a minimum that each person has to hit. It clearly states this if you open the event box. If there is a red banner stating you have a minimum to meet then that’s what you have to meet to get rank rewards.
  • Options
    I guess we should anticipate a bunch of crybaby posts once the rank rewards come out and people who didn’t meet the minimum don’t get rank rewards.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    There is a minimum that each person has to hit. It clearly states this if you open the event box. If there is a red banner stating you have a minimum to meet then that’s what you have to meet to get rank rewards.

That only for the milstone but the words stay for rank rewards aswell but it Not becasse as long u Got 1 point in u get ranked rewards has always ben that
  • Options
    Do you have clarification from Kabam on that cause I missed rank awards last year for not putting up enough points
  • Options
    Jakearound wrote: »
    Do you have clarification from Kabam on that cause I missed rank awards last year for not putting up enough points

Nop but Can say becasse last Year km didt put op all the point need and all one my ally Got ranked reward just Not milstone. But kabam has to be more cler for furtur
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Axo4545 wrote: »
    I really think there is a minimum that each member has to hit.

i dont think so?
  • Options
    Im Got it. But also hav the minimume
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    So just like about everyone i assumed hitting the last milestone would qualify me for rank rewards

Well, that was an incorrect assumption. It was stated that only the alliance has to hit 20k to qualify for rank rewards. You'll get rank rewards so long as that happens and you participated in the event.

We hit around 1mil. Im only going of here based on this mail my allymate got. Thats all. But thanks for easing my mind

If your ally hit a mill and you get nothing then I'd be busting out the pitchfork. Mine was at 350K and that was good enough for 1-5% 😂
  • Options
    Have the rank rewards gone out yet? Also, if you leave your alliance before they are given out will you still get them? (Asking for a friend)
  • Options
    Chris_Will wrote: »
    Have the rank rewards gone out yet? Also, if you leave your alliance before they are given out will you still get them? (Asking for a friend)
    If u leav befor ther giving out u dont get it and yes ther hav ben giving
  • Options
    I specifically asked this question In a thread and never received an official response. Just official post deletions.
    I don’t even think they know.

Yes. Rewards have gone out
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Must we endure this same exact post every single year? Smh....