**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 awakening gems [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• I never got even one? Where is mine?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    I never got even one? Where is mine?

Are you uncollected?
    My second account isn't and I got 4* generic gem on that account.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    9 days in and you have yet to give us an asnwer on how this will be made right to everyone in the fact that some were given that free 5* AG FREE due to your own error and have stopped responding to the thread or giving updates, magically when bumped it fails to show at the top of the forum.

please give us an update on how your making this fair for everyone.

Note: these were not from GGC but from their own error and admitted as such by the kabam mods.

OP is right, don't get me wrong, I'm EXTREMELY thankful for the AG crystal, but if some people got an extra, that is just a bit too big of a mess up to sweep under the rug. It's a huge advantage given to them to get 2 shots at something they want (for free) when we only got one. It will also be far easier just to give all players over uncollected another 5 star AG crystal, as it would be far to complicated (and would piss off a lot of people) for kabam to either somehow find out what the extra awakening gem was (and remove it) or, go through the process of unawakening a champion.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    So let me get this straight, people got an extra gem and Kabam hasn't responded? Im surprised, Im thinking this will be the same as when people were able to use the rank up gem for champs it was not intended for. So I would be careful with any posts as I've been warned that Spreading conspiracy theories, false information, and rumors is not permitted. These just clog up the forums, incite anger or fear, and don’t help anybody. But Im pretty sure, that Kabam has acknowledge they allow these things. To truly enjoy this game and stop supporting these types of tactics I would suggest moving to a f2p style. This allows you to get past these things much easier.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Waynedavy wrote: »
    Well I don't agree with @CoatHang3r on this at all. It's more like if you were in an eating contest and they got an extra glass of water to flush the food down and you didn't. Of course if you weren't competing with others like your saying it wouldn't be a big deal lol

My whole life is one big eating contest.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    9 days in and you have yet to give us an asnwer on how this will be made right to everyone in the fact that some were given that free 5* AG FREE due to your own error and have stopped responding to the thread or giving updates, magically when bumped it fails to show at the top of the forum.

please give us an update on how your making this fair for everyone.

Note: these were not from GGC but from their own error and admitted as such by the kabam mods.

OP is right, don't get me wrong, I'm EXTREMELY thankful for the AG crystal, but if some people got an extra, that is just a bit too big of a mess up to sweep under the rug. It's a huge advantage given to them to get 2 shots at something they want (for free) when we only got one. It will also be far easier just to give all players over uncollected another 5 star AG crystal, as it would be far to complicated (and would piss off a lot of people) for kabam to either somehow find out what the extra awakening gem was (and remove it) or, go through the process of unawakening a champion.

If they just gave another one to all the uncollected players, those that got 2 would just have gotten 3....
  • BatusaiBatusai Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Please can you give us some infos beacuse alot of thinks they are talking and no answers!!!
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Who gives a **** stop crying and get over it
  • Dmonster69Dmonster69 Posts: 15
    it wasn’t .001 % of the player base and a lot of ppl claimed 2 or more 5* awakening gems and were told by support they could keep them! Only fair action is for kabam to give a 2nd 5* ag to all that only got one, I would post the support response but it’s not permitted on the forums and I’ve already been warned for posting it once
This discussion has been closed.