**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting all worst 5 star champion after a lost of struggle since monts

Comments

• Options
    After lots of struggle kabam this was best 5 star champion seriously 🙄. Since this how I will become uncollected.
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    2/4 of those are really good! Sentinel and Angela are not only fun to play, but both decent attackers with good utility and damage! My first 5 5 stars were (in this order) Superior Iron man, Old man logan, Falcon, Iron fist, and a dupe on Superior iron man... Don't complain bud, you got pretty darn lucky in my book.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sentinal and Angela are both amazing. Angela is HIGHLY underrated because her name isnt corvus/hype. She can keep up damage wise just fine.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hey dude, I have 3 5 stars. First came spider Gwen, the beast. Both bad (beast decent unawakened) and my third yesterday was ghost (amazing champ, beyond god tier) but your sentinel and Angela are very solid nothing to be mad about
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    People get upset when they don't automatically pull Corvus, Hyperion, Sparky, Blade, AA......but like others said, Angela can put up some high damage especially after you get to her Fury and Precision buffs.
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited January 2019
    learn how to play with them ?
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Lol. This is ridiculous. I was level 55 before my first 5* and my first 10-15 5*s weren't work even taking to r2. You have 2 great champs out of 4 and you're complaining. Insanity.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Lol. This is ridiculous. I was level 55 before my first 5* and my first 10-15 5*s weren't work even taking to r2. You have 2 great champs out of 4 and you're complaining. Insanity.
    How did you get to level 55 without getting any 5* lol
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Stop crying and learn about Ur champs...u got Angela,who deals a lot of damage when u keep cycling sp1 and get those fury stacks and sentinel is an amazing double immunity champ with a lot of utility...just because u didnt pull one of those so called gods doesn't mean ur pulls are bad
  • Options
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Those of us who have been around since the beginning didn't see 5*s until we were knee-deep in the game.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Well, you're obviously relatively new if you don't understand that. In the early days, 5*s were not plentiful. Nowadays, everyone has a 5*. Y'all have it so much easier than we did. Yet, y'all also complain way more than we ever did. The new generation of players are spoiled and entitled.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    @The_Boss9
    You do know that 5*s weren't a thing when the game launched 4 years ago right?

• Options
    Do you think that this is a struglle? 😂

Oh God...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,668 Guardian
    It is sad to think that the only thing this person knows about MCOC is that Sentinel and Angela are bad pulls. And that at level 49 he should be worried about being unable to complete Uncollected.
  • Options
    Sohail007 wrote: »
    Kabam plzzz give me stark spidy coz i dont have any legendry 5 star god tier champ if u cant give me plzzz at least give me blade bro

Just for this post your next 3 5* pulls will be Colossus, Kamala Khan, and Iron Patriot.
  • Options
    Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Sentinel and Angela are solid champs dude
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You should be grateful. My roster is:
    KK
    IP
    Groot
    and Proxima Midnight (only decent one)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    OP, if you cannot clear all paths in war except 6-7 with Angela / Sentinel / Falcon, your champ pulls should be the least of your concerns.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
    I will pile on here as well...Angela needs no dupe to be outstanding at your level and Sentinel is a champ most top tier veteran players would love to have.

I wish half my 5* roster was as potent as yours.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    just wait until you pull colossus and iron patriot.Then you'll see how good your pulls are
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Sohail007 wrote: »
    qzxvar1lhvee.jpg

I just pulled falcon and colossus
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sentinel and Angela aren't bad.
  • Options
    DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Lol, 50% of your 5* champs are great. Stop complaining and play the game. My first 4 5* champs were Groot, King Groot, Groot, and Loki....
    When you pull **** just get back in there, get some more shards and try another crystal!
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I got King Groot, Falcon, Rhino Dupe, Spiderman dupe, rocket racoon, old man logan, regular groot dupe, Kamala Khan, Antman she hulk gambit and Jane Foster in the last 2/3 months. Plus the the theee decent ones Heimdall, Red Skull, and Doc Oc.

You have a 1 in 2 rate for good champs, certainly could be worse.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Sentinel is a great champ
    I really don't know why you feel like you've been pulling trash then there's Angela
    My first 5* was rhino , then cyclops xavier school , then ws, then duped rhino, then dupe cyclops. And you think you've pulled trash lol
  • Options
    jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
    As someone who got falcon as his first 5star, he has his uses, he was pretty helpful with rttl, and he can be helpful with evade champs