**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik rating

Hello ,
I just ranked up my unduped 5 * magik to 4/5 , while I am doing first level up , the usual network issue happened , I notice the rating didn’t go up, about 30 level. I continued the leveling and ended up with a rating of 6877, note that it was 5200 as 3/5 and I have a 3/5 duped Morningstar with 6532 rating.
I opened a case with Karam and they are saying this is normal and there are other ways to increase the rating in mastery which I already knew. I searched the internet for a 4/5 unduped magik and all I found are over 7200 , I even found once reaching 7944.
Help me Gus is this Normal or glitch during the level up. Did this happen to anyone else?
Thank you
HHHKnight

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Please post a picture of the info screen
  • Options
    v0sqdwohdc2g.jpeg
    o3q3bwoj2ase.png
    r1ufcou4z06e.png
  • Options
    initial 3/5 rating was 5200, after 30 level ups and network issue it reached 5525 only after that the last 25 levels got it to 6877. so first 30 levels gave me 300, the last 1200!!! kabam support not helping at all, they are just repeating the same reply it is mystic dispersion or maestry. without doing any investigation. i do not believe that maestry difference can reach over 1200 rating point.
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Show your masteries so we can get to the bottom of this
  • Options
    It looks like a mastery issue. My r3 5* duped magik is 6,236. was Yeet doing arena? there are some crazy arena builds to boost that
  • Options
    Came back to this too late:

The Yeet picture is pretty old. You can tell at least from the 0's looking different. Not sure if her PI has changed since then.
  • Options
    This is when yet upgraded her to R4 no boosts no synergies
  • Options
    R3 duped at 6236 and R4 unduped at 6877 here is the red flag
    vqw209d9xmqj.png
    7vlxzjz3bi2y.png
    9qutvsq0rkmv.png
  • Options
    it looks like you have a lot of non-PI boosting masteries.

A lot.
  • Options
    You think maestries can make a difference of 1300 pi? I searched everywhere didnt find this low rating. One of my clan members have the sam magik with 600 pi difference while lower in health and attack27yflp8mszth.png
  • Options
    This is mine yj91m8cbdfdi.png
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s based on masteries greater cruelty and precision give a massive boost to pi
  • Options
    HHHKnight wrote: »
    You think maestries can make a difference of 1300 pi? I searched everywhere didnt find this low rating. One of my clan members have the sam magik with 600 pi difference while lower in health and attack

If I were being brutally honest, your masteries arent great. It can cause that much of a difference
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Just be happy for magik and Not for the pi becasse that dont mean anything either.