**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

167891012»

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited July 2017
    what kind of f****** game you playing i was facing sym spidey and my timing was off with HE so i evaded his webs from a distance then somehow he managed to reach across the screen and knock me out.
    This isnt the first time happening either so unless there was a bad code left behind i would understand bc no way an AI can spring across the screen and hit you from a far distance!!!
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    @LegendsForged buddy check my video i posted little earlier. Hope that will help u.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I managed to complete the easiest path with lots and lots and lots of revives + potions.

Happy to obtain the 36k T4BFs (why was it not shown as 1 T4BC?).

Happy also that I need not use any units.

Sad to realise my skills are so so poor.

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well i thought it would be really difficult like you were saying , bur frankly it was very easy , you could do it with any champ just need a bit of skill and technique .
  • Ashley1994Ashley1994 Posts: 9
    Ugh
  • Black_AmunBlack_Amun Posts: 17
    i can see already ppl complaining bout og spidey evading more then miles himself lmao

what kind of f****** game you playing i was facing sym spidey and my timing was off with HE so i evaded his webs from a distance then somehow he managed to reach across the screen and knock me out.
    This isnt the first time happening either so unless there was a bad code left behind i would understand bc no way an AI can spring across the screen and hit you from a far distance!!!

LMAO!
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    I’m curious to see the top legend tag times. I got 1:36 with no crit rate team, boosts or suicides, now I wish I woulda used them but I’d love to know the top time
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Just throwing it out there: I don't really like the power lock on hero champions that Green Goblin has in master difficulty. It may be a bit different if my villain chars got extra power facing Green Goblin, encouraging me to bring them, but they just get the same power they always do.

One of the best parts of fighting is using specials. Not being able to do so against Green Goblin just makes the fight longer and boring.

Other than that, still like the story. I also think it would be a great idea if the mods created a thread where they have the narrative/story of previous monthly quests, and kept updating it each month.