**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Daily Crystal

Hello everyone! I am only creating this thread for the purposes of finding an agreeable situation on the new crystal for those who have obtained the 'Uncollected' title. I do not wish for this crystal to be given to all player. Frankly, I am fine with the fact that the players who have accomplished so much are being rewarded. That's how the game works. I only want to ask if there is going to be something similar available for people obtaining the title after August 3rd. Let me know if there are any ideas floating around. I would absolutely love to give some input.

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    From my understanding there will be. Once you collect the title your daily crystal will become the same as others who did it before you.
    There isn't a dead line to get it done
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    From what I remember, I don't think you need to get the title by August 2nd, that's just when this new crystal will become available.

Let's say you complete 5.2 on August 11th, you should start getting the crystal from that day.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    From what I remember, I don't think you need to get the title by August 2nd, that's just when this new crystal will become available.

Let's say you complete 5.2 on August 11th, you should start getting the crystal from that day.

Yep, I can confirm. August 2nd is when the grandmaster crystals get introduced, but you can get it as long as you get the title, regardless of when you actually get the title
  • Oh, okay. I did not realize that they meant it in that way.