**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need 5 star drax

Plz i need to complete web swinger challenge so i request with all my gratitude that i need drax in my next 5 star crystal opening plz.I have now 9.3k 5 star shards so plz give me drax in the 5 star poll plz.my id name is sriman680.

Comments

• Darling91Darling91 Posts: 17
    I hope you get iron patriot lol
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Darling91 wrote: »
    I hope you get iron patriot lol

3orpnjyete97.gif
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Yeah and give me a 5 star mordo, just because
  • TeriGaandMeKadduTeriGaandMeKaddu Posts: 54
    Plz i need to complete web swinger challenge so i request with all my gratitude that i need drax in my next 5 star crystal opening plz.I have now 9.3k 5 star shards so plz give me drax in the 5 star poll plz.my id name is sriman680.

abe chut ke dhakkan...
  • Plz i need to complete web swinger challenge so i request with all my gratitude that i need drax in my next 5 star crystal opening plz.I have now 9.3k 5 star shards so plz give me drax in the 5 star poll plz.my id name is sriman680.

Lol, kabam can't do anything, it's just pure luck that's all
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Go home.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    It's Rng MATE.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I used duped BW for every fight except Stark Spidey and then I used Captain Marvel. Any cosmic would work against him or Vulture.
    No sense of humor dbag. I hope you really get IP now, loser.
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    I want to give slangs to you people except dexman by the way i 100 percent explored web swinger loosers....
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Omg wow I bet you're the first person to ever do that!!
    I'm sure no one else has done it without looking pathetic and begging on the forum...
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187

Nobody gives a **** so go change your thong with dried **** on it
  • I would like to have a pink bobby car and a barbie... Jeez, are we in kindergarden now?
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    He was my first 5 star. Ha.
    I want to give slangs to you people except dexman by the way i 100 percent explored web swinger loosers....

If you read my previous posts, you'll realize that I was at the guy that wanted you to get IP and not making fun of you, dbag.

Either way, you probably used a mod to complete the slinger event so you can take your "slangs" and yeah, you figure it out... B)
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Yesterday soloed Vulture with 5* rank 2 dupped BP. He is easy. But new spider man killed me 5 times.