**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A discussion about 2 month AVENGERS ENDGAME CHARACTERS.

SodaPodaSodaPoda Posts: 7
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
A discussion about 2 month AVENGERS ENDGAME CHARACTERS. I want only IRONMAN(ENDGAME), CAPTAIN AMERICA(ENDGAME), THOR(ENDGAME) and finally RONIN(ENDGAME). WHATS YOUR SUGGETION BOYS AND GIRLS.

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Captain Marvel ENDGAME???
  • Options
    No sorry she is not coming with endgame. She is coming with her own movie named Captain Marvel.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Thanos (MCU), Scarlett Witch (MCU), Black Widow (Endgame)
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Why would you want another cap? The only difference is that he shaved lol. Also it will be hard to add champions from avengers endgame as the trailer hardly shows anything to design the champions, except for hawkeye. They may add the rest of the black order or thor IW
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Please not another Iron Man or Cap or Thor. Ronin -for sure, Black Widow -sure, Scarlet witch -why not?
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Why did you make 2 topics?
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Please not another Iron Man or Cap or Thor. Ronin -for sure, Black Widow -sure, Scarlet witch -why not?

While I agree with you in principal, the game is sorely lacking a great Thor. And Ronin by all means.

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    im sick of these threads
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Also it will be hard to add champions from avengers endgame as the trailer hardly shows anything to design the champions, except for hawkeye. They may add the rest of the black order or thor IW

Kabam know what's coming in the movies ahead of time so they can design and create the characters; this is stated in the Art of the Battlerealm book. They note that there was some reluctance one Marvel Studios part initially about sharing stuff, but they're now a lot more on board with sharing stuff as they've been impressed with what Kabam has done. Kabam probably only gets concept art and sketched out character information, but they do know enough to be able to do the characters. They're not that bleeding fast that they can create and add a character from November to April.

Personally, I expect Ronin and another character I won't name for spoilers. If it's a 2 month thing, maybe they'll add Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw. MCU Black Widow will probably wait forher solo movie in 2020. MCU Scarlet Witch might wait til the rumoured Disney plus show.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Also it will be hard to add champions from avengers endgame as the trailer hardly shows anything to design the champions, except for hawkeye. They may add the rest of the black order or thor IW

Kabam know what's coming in the movies ahead of time so they can design and create the characters; this is stated in the Art of the Battlerealm book. They note that there was some reluctance one Marvel Studios part initially about sharing stuff, but they're now a lot more on board with sharing stuff as they've been impressed with what Kabam has done. Kabam probably only gets concept art and sketched out character information, but they do know enough to be able to do the characters. They're not that bleeding fast that they can create and add a character from November to April.

Personally, I expect Ronin and another character I won't name for spoilers. If it's a 2 month thing, maybe they'll add Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw. MCU Black Widow will probably wait forher solo movie in 2020. MCU Scarlet Witch might wait til the rumoured Disney plus show.

Exactly, but we don't what's coming in this case(minus ronin), as the trailer didn't reveal much, so kabam adding them would spoil it in the movie
  • Options

While I agree with you in principal, the game is sorely lacking a great Thor. And Ronin by all means.

I guess I’d be cool with a new Thor, definitely better than Endgame IM.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Ronin and Stormbreaker Thor make the most sense, but I also want Iron Spider. Not just because I'm a big Spider-Man fan and loved the look in Infinity War, but also so we can finally have a Spider-Man who is an Avenger.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    No more Iron Man or Captain America please... BW, Ronin, a newer Antman, even stormbreaker Thor, Captain Marvel, Rocket (he lived after all). Maybe they will introduce a few new characters as well.
  • Options
    SodaPoda wrote: »
    No sorry she is not coming with endgame. She is coming with her own movie named Captain Marvel.

Oh, so she's not gonna be in Engame? I had heard otherwise.
  • Options

I would love to have an Ebony Maw. He is so o.p.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Fact is we already have too many of most of these champs. Do we need a 4th Captain America? A 5th Iron Man? A 4th SpiderMan (5th with Miles Morales)? A 3rd Captain Marvel (4th if you count Kamala Khan)?

I can see Ronin since he's a completely different take on an old champ. There might also be a new hero in the movie that we haven't seen yet that could enter the game. I'd be surprised if we got the other 2 members of the Black Order.
  • Options
    Supergiant would be an interesting addition
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Funny part is your wrong. They have said that she will be a part of endgame lol.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Funny part is your wrong. They have said that she will be a part of endgame lol.

I think the point being badly made is that MCU Carol will be added for the Captain Marvel event, not the Endgame event, rather than whether or not Carol is appearing in the movie of Avengers Endgame.
  • Options
    Butterhrs I mean to say she is not coming in mcoc with endgame update you fool.