**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Literal Heartbreak

I just finished my first completion of LOL and this is what I get from my 20k shards. Talk about making you want to quit the game.a7nolrr7a9we.jpg

Comments

• SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Those are all great items but you have to have the champs to use them on. The t4cc are just going into the overflow now
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    The MCOC community at its finest right here.

I understand your frustration OP, I pulled Iron Man and Moon Knight.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Why? Because most of us are rolling our eyes?

If he did LoL, he's fully aware of RNG.

My last 3 5* pulls: Colossus, Drax, Ant-Man

My literal heart is literally breaking from the literal injustice of RNG.

/sarcasm

I got some more arena fodder and 6* shards. People ##### too much about RNG.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I 100% LoL, i think initial clear gave me a crappy 2nd dupe on GG and a Karnak. 100% rewards were best because i saved and opened 6 of em; another 20 sig of Ghost, and new champs were - LC, GP, hela, Xbones n Moon knight and obv the Ultron

Before that I had very bad RnG....I dont care anymore, just pop and work around the champs you got. IF you wanna cry, then become the next CoWhale and get what you want
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I just pop now. Leave the spinning to the click bait artists on You Tube. I popped 2 yesterday and got og bp awakened and blue cyclops. Yet more arena fodder. Nevermind though😁, there's always another crystal around the corner.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I think I did my 1st run 18 months ago (easy path, with colossus path/node) with 4* 5/50 SL. I used the 5* shards on 2 featured crystals (had some shards saved): the sparky featured crystals, I pulled Loki and SL (1st time getting him, also only time I’ve ever pulled him).
    The only thing that almost made me quit was the thought of doing another run in LOL with a 4* champ.
  • Spike_Da_Gr8Spike_Da_Gr8 Posts: 13
    How is tier 2 alpha a prize. My inventory is full and all morning need r being waisted in stash cus I can't use them.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I guess it all depends on what rewards your were pushing for. Yes the T2As are one of the big reasons I went through LOL but honestly it was a very early push and 2 5* Crystal's do still make a difference on my account (380k rating without ever selling champs). I made the push because I've had to buy the horrible 3 for 1 t4cc Crystal's because I'm overflowing on tech t4cc. My biggest goal was to try and get a decent tech champ worth ranking. So when that's what your account is needing it hurts to get trash pulls.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    How is tier 2 alpha a prize. My inventory is full and all morning need r being waisted in stash cus I can't use them.

I ran easy path lol last week specifically for t2a. Not sure what level you are but when you start r4ing and r5ing multiple 5*s, t2a because a precious commodity.

From my lol run, I pulled Spidergwen and WS (whom I already have a 6* of). Honestly, I'm disappointed in my 5* pulls probably 90% of the time.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

Why? Because most of us are rolling our eyes?

If he did LoL, he's fully aware of RNG.

My last 3 5* pulls: Colossus, Drax, Ant-Man

My literal heart is literally breaking from the literal injustice of RNG.

/sarcasm

I got some more arena fodder and 6* shards. People ##### too much about RNG.

Thanks for your comments. Have a great day dude, I hope your next pulls are all god tier - sending positive vibes your way.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I don't think you understand the definition of literal.

I thinking about that too
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Welcome to the club. Hopefully one day she'll have an attackable s1. Good luck on your next pull tho!
  • I'm sorry you pulled some champs you weren't all that happy with. Hopefully, the next few pulls will be more what you're looking for. At this time, however, I'll be closing this thread as it quickly became inflammatory with comments. Please remember, everyone, to be kind and courteous of your fellow players.
This discussion has been closed.