**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are any of the recent bugs going to be addressed by forum moderators?

Auto evade bug, parry timing off, evade timing off, unresponsive champs, champs breaking through blocks, etc.

There always seems to be a **** load of bugs with every other new update. Why? Not a device issue. I'm playing on an iPhone 7+

I really try to refrain from even posting on here anymore, as I haven't in a while, because it seems that the plea's of the community tend to fall on deaf ears...

Comments

• Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Kabam feels pretty out of touch with the community. I haven't seen them respond to anything either. Hopefully one of the Mods will make a post in a couple days addressing the issues.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    If u look at a big someone posted in the title they give updated on there progress there
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Ment bug not big can't edit for somereason
  • Options
    DatamanDataman Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    I'm finding being able to parry a little off. It either blocks or I get hit. Been playing for awhile and I know I don't suck that bad to miss the timing of a parry as much as I am now. What gives? With every update there seems to be something wrong with the basic mechanics of the game. Whether it be blocking, parry, evade, combos, whiffing etc. Just simple things. Kabam needs better quality assurance testing before releasing a new update.
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited July 2017
    All of the above, man, Blocks are not even registering atm. So sad that we cannot even receive an official moderated response on this also...
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited July 2017
    There's still lots of problems. I noticed crusherofdreams was banned, which is unfortunate, because a lot of his videos accurately showed problems we deal with on a day to day basis.

If I lose half health due to a dropped block or missed evade or otherwise frozen champ, I'm not buying the potsvor using the revives to fix them. I'll do that when it's my fault; I don't when it's the games.
  • Options
    Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    If they ignore threads about bugs then they will ignore the thread about them ignoring everyone for sure. Kabam being Kabam - only $ matters.