**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5Star Hulkbuster Level 55

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    He’s not higher than mine at 6,945.

Stil dont meant any Think if u just bait hes sp1 all over he los but. U one low tier AW. So he problay get kils
  • Your captain Marvels attack is the same as mine. Your power level is higher. I’m tracking players are going to have high power levels but the highest isn’t over 19,000 and you can search players. To get a boss level 72,000 from an 8,000 power level is a fabrication.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Fantastic. Tier 1’s where the defenders average 5k-8k in the beginning. Yes I have and that’s why I left my last alliance. They had no heavy hitters. The boss had between 52k and 58k and it took my Hulkbuster to finish him, but with cost.

Tier 1 is where practically every defender is a 5* r5. That’s like 10000 PI at least to 14000

I’m done here. When someone has a Hulkbuster and isn’t BS’ing about your Hulkbuster stats let me know. Everyone’s profile can clearly be seen. Just because your not good with a hero doesn’t mean everyone else sucks. It’s just that maybe you suck with that Hero.

As 98% of the entire player base will tell you, hulk buster is terrible. Even Kabam had beta improvements for him in the code at one point. Didn’t implement it but even they think he needs a buff
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I’m done here. When someone has a Hulkbuster and isn’t BS’ing about your Hulkbuster stats let me know. Everyone’s profile can clearly be seen. Just because your not good with a hero doesn’t mean everyone else sucks. It’s just that maybe you suck with that Hero.

Go into Realm of Legends and see how many hits it takes to defeat Winter Soldier. Tell us and we can compare it with a 5* domino at the same level :)
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    You've never been in a tier 1 allaince with that acct none would take you.

Even gold 1 tier 5 I'm not sure any would

He'd be lucky to get into Gold 3

My alliance is silver 1 and I would be turning it away. I can see how it would do well in bronze 1 though. Definitely time out kills so isn’t half bad in that regard

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Omg, this thread. Wow. Congratulations OP, while your troll was pretty obvious, you did an AMAZING job pretending to be a new player who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about or how the game works. Hats off to you!

Everyone is so gullible because there are actually people like this out there. Hard to discern between genuine and trolls.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Omg, this thread. Wow. Congratulations OP, while your troll was pretty obvious, you did an AMAZING job pretending to be a new player who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about or how the game works. Hats off to you!

Yeh I think they got me quite a bit. I’m just so used to seeing so many RDT and trading threads that I’ve learned never to underestimate the stupidity of some people
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    lck70r66wm5x.png

Hela wouldve been a better option to r4
  • DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93
    Yes. Vision was already r4 so it was between him and Ultron. I did him because I thought it would be funny.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    DRob74 wrote: »
    3sqo7eqbjzhu.png

2015 rank gem?

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    He's not a troll, people. Stop calling him that.

He's a Poe. There is a massive difference.