**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Starburst Node on Act 4.3.1

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
The starburst degeneration eats away at your champions health. I have been stuck here for a while so did the rest of the 4.3 paths as much as I could. Is there a way to mitigate the amount of degen I am taking? The paths are not hard but the amount of health you lose and your champions die like flies. What kind of champs should I use for 4.3. I guess you need healing pots in surplus as well.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If you have Gladiator Hulk then starbursts is a joke, if not I recommend a Corvus or some other bursts champion
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Use a regen champ
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    It is indeed a nightmare. I used champs with high attack and try to play aggressively to finish the fight as soon as possible.

Having Elektra to finish the job quick also helps.

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Back in the day I used my 4* wolverine to regen through it. It used to be much stronger and the enemies had more health.

It may take some healing potions between fights, just go in topped up every fight,
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Willpower will slow it down too
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Willpower will slow it down too

No... it only triggers on active debuffs and Staburst is passive. It could only help against the Chaos node tho if you get a debuff that causes degen.