**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5-Star Hero

With the recent arena, I’m about to get my first 5-Star hero and I’m wondering if I should save it for a certain time or with the January calendar wait for a featured 5-Star crystal, which should I do?

Comments

• RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    goodluck
  • King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
    Get a basic and there really isn’t a big reason why you would wait. All the champs being added to the basic in the next few months will be great additions so waiting isn’t bad. But since it’s your first 5 star getting one will benefit your account a lot so I’d just open it as soon as you get it.
  • Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    My first five star was sentinel so..... yeah
  • Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    With the recent arena, I’m about to get my first 5-Star hero and I’m wondering if I should save it for a certain time or with the January calendar wait for a featured 5-Star crystal, which should I do?

if it’s your firsts five star heroes then you should definitely do regular five star crystals.

• Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    My fist 5 Star is Angela
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    My first 5* was Daredevil Netflix #rip
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    My first 5* was Rhino...
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    My first 5* was Saber
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    First was stark enhanced spideman...I was ecstatic
  • Mine was Iron Patriot. At the time, I thought he was good, o I ranked him up a lot. :'(
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Mine was Storm !
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Ekbizzell2 wrote: »
    My first five star was sentinel so..... yeah

Niiiiice
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    MY first 5* was winter soldier. I personally would not reconmend the feature champ crystal.. 5000 units for a 4% chance to get a better champ.... please.. thats highway robbery