**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up question! Wolvie or Dr. Voodoo?

I need help deciding who to focus on ranking up. I've got a limited number of Basic tier 4 cats.
I haven't got a strong roster of 5 stars yet. I'm having trouble deciding if I should focus on ranking up 4 or 5 stars at the moment. I can mention I also have a 5* awakening gem for tech-champs, but not any strong tech 5* yet! Maybe I should wait for a good pull there .

I'm currently not able to become uncollected with my skill, but I have completed act 4 and more than half way toward exploration.

Rank up question! Wolvie or Dr. Voodoo? 17 votes

4* Dr. Voodoo sig. lvl 20 ---> Rank 5
52%
zuffymani274OrcDovahkiinPriyansh7Riggs_97Charlie_Sceneace930999FhfjghhggggjfhfjgZeezoos 9 votes
4* Wolverine sig. lvl 2 ---> Rank 5
11%
TawliArham1 2 votes
5* M.O.D.O.K (unduped) ---> Rank 3
23%
Aleorhope4tgPrasannaObaid_Jacob03 4 votes
5* Ant-Man sig. lvl 93 ---> Rank 3
5%
simolaz 1 vote
Wait for a good 5* Tech champ I can dupe with awakening gem, then rank up.
5%
jalyr 1 vote

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Wolverine is good for bleeds and regen
    Dr. Voodoo is good for power control and high damage and ability accuracy reduction
    M.O.D.O.K is a BS defender
    Ant-Man just sucks

Choose which one is the most useful for you
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    You might soon pull someone(hopefully 5*) better than Dr. Voodoo and will end up never using him again.
    MODOK rank up can never go wrong as you can use him as a defender(lets not forget he's a 5*).
    MODOK hits pretty hard too with those random crits.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    If you also have Ghost and Wasp (even 4*), I’d go with Antman. With your sig level the probability to glance is more than fair, and the synergy it grants him a very good attack output. Not to mention the fact that right now a 4* is obsolete, so I wouldn’t suggest to invest much in them.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    how the hell do you have your antman sig level 93 at your level. did you dump sig stones in him or something?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    hope4tg wrote: »
    how the hell do you have your antman sig level 93 at your level. did you dump sig stones in him or something?

He was my first 5 star. Got him a long time ago, before I left the game a while. Had a lot of sig stones I got from some deal and was itching to use them. lol
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    hope4tg wrote: »

He was my first 5 star. Got him a long time ago, before I left the game a while. Had a lot of sig stones I got from some deal and was itching to use them. lol

You didn’t do wrong IMO. If you have the Ghost and Wasp synergy he’s a good option. Very good attack output and little damage taken whan glancing. I have Ghost and Wasp, and 2 science awakening gems. If I picked a 5* Antman I would spend one of them for him and I would rank him up for sure.