**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst champion in the game 2018

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
So every year Seatin usually does a poll of his audience’s opinions of the worst champion of that year, this year I didn’t see any of that...unless I missed something, so, I decided to take it to the forums. I’m mostly just curious, but also hoping that Kabam will buff said champion that is the worst. If people start off with comments, if you agree just click the agree reactionary thing. If you disagree do the LOL reaction and explain why. Be sure to include reasoning!

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Red skull bishop skater boy..guess how many of them i got..

Doesn’t have to be a 2018 champ, just the worst champion in the game, overall from 2018, last year it was Luke Cage, but he was buffed, and lots of other champions have seen more use over time
    I thought you meant worst champ added in 2018. If it's the worst champ in the game, it's still Groot.

Eh, he’s at least got an immunity and an ability to shrug off debuffs faster, it makes him an option, an albeit painful one, for biohazard or bleed nodes
  • Whats the point?worst champ of the game dont change.its colosus all the way.all new champs are better and better so theres no point in doing this every year. Ps luke cage was better than colosus kamala etc even before nerf he was never worse champ in the game.at least he had his little indestructible.what does colosus have?armor?damage??nothing
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Tell me what my 6 star duped beast is good for.

His awakened ability is rage quit.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Joe Fixit
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Colossus still has no redeeming values, despite two synergies trying to fix him. He still has no damage, very easy to dodge specials, and a terrible awakened ability. He's just bad.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster, no immunities terrible damage terrible prestige
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Magneto edging Colossus and Groot by a nose.

Dr. Zola
  • Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    Hands down its Deadpool XF....I have all the bottom feeders and he is the most useless. At least colossus and groot are bleed/poison immune
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    DrZola wrote: »
    Magneto edging Colossus and Groot by a nose.

Dr. Zola

Can't give you mags. He was once part of my PB team which makes him at least historically useful lol. Plus his magnetism and force field have been occasionally useful. Also his L2 does more damage than anything Groot can do. Groot is worse.
    So far it seems to be majority Hulkbuster or Groot, with some arguements for Colossus.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Either Colossus or Groot for me. Both hit like they don't mean it and the buffs/synergies don't help for s***.

KK is pretty bland but she can hit a bit harder than them so I guess she edges the win.

Hulkbuster idk because I only have a 3* and don't use him. But there's probably a reason for that haha..

But don't expect a buff because Kabam needs bad champs to balance out the cyrstals. Why do you think they all have a certain amount of trash in them?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I thought you meant worst champ added in 2018. If it's the worst champ in the game, it's still Groot.

Nah it's she-hulk IMO
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Overall, Khamala Khan
    This year, Sentry or Red Skull
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster for sure. He literally has nothing useful. At least KK is poison immune and can deal a little damage. Colossus is bleed immune. She-hulk is poison immune.

Hulkbuster has no immunities and does almost no damage. His only unique ability is to get a armor up when the attacker gets a fury... really?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    Red skull bishop skater boy..guess how many of them i got..

If you think Bishop is bad you have no idea how to use him.

Same with night thrasher. Both are actually pretty good if used properly
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Mutant:Collosus
    Skill:I can't choose who
    Science:Spider-Gwen
    Mystic:Iron Fist
    Cosmic:Groot or Kamala(depends)
    Tech:Iron Patriot
    This is what I think
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Mutant: Colossus, Deadpool X-Force. can also be Cyclops (both).
    Skill: Falcon, DDFlix.
    Science: Joe, Abomination. but I don't think they'll buff science because two sciences already got buffed last year. I think it's turn for the other classes.
    Mystic: Iron Fist, Unstoppable Colossus. Also Jane Foster.
    Cosmic: Gamora, Groot. Also Superior Iron Man. this class got already buffed though with Venom and Carnage, so I think it's turn for the other classes as well.
    Tech: ufff... Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, OG Iron Man and War Machine.